Forest numpty alert | Vital Football

Forest numpty alert

Bloomeram

Alert Team
Yes the gelatinous blob that is Kenny Burns has opened his cake hole again in a vain attempt to attention seek again. His cockeyed way of looking at the East Midland derby game has to make you smile

Read all about it here
burns.jpg

He ate all the pi-i-ies, Yozzer Burns, he ate all the pies.

They must have been off as well to have him spouting this much 5h1te ;)

In all seriousness though, the lad raises a smile on my face, twice a year. Possibly a 3rd if we get them in the Cup. What else do folk expect him to say? That it will be the hardest game they have had all season? If Derby play the way they did at MU/CFC they will murder us? The truth is, he gets paid to write for "Nottinghamshire Live". Many of the folk who read the guff he writes are Red Dogs. His tripe is aimed at them.

You can bet your bottom dollar that, if he was asked to do a piece on this one game by the DET he might still be pro Grabban but would say something like "Derby kept a clean sheet last weekend and are more than capable of doing it again now it seems they have found their mojo again".

It's no more tham a communication 101. Aim your article/presentation/speech at your target audience. When lauding a plan to the directors you tell them how much money it will save. When pitching the same plan to the shop floor you tell them how their job will be made easier or that it will give them more free time. The latter meaning "this plan will se you made redundant".

Yozzer writes what his intended audience wants to read. Just like ex Rams when interviewed for Radio Derby, DET or Derbyshire Live will laud the Rams and disparage the Red Dogs.

Keep on keepin on Yozzer. I enjoy a smile.

If you look like that you make sure nobody takes your photograph I remember him saying form goes out window there's no reason why we can't go there and get three points They lost 5-0 Suppose law of averages he will get it right sometime They have good team now so I could go either way

If your that ugly you make sure no body photographs you Remember him saying form goes out the window and no reason why we can't go and get three points They lost 5-0 Suppose law of averages he will get it right sometime They way have a good team now it could go either

How satisfying it will be if the Pride Park faithful are singing "Yozzer, Yozzer, what's the score?" around 21:35 on Monday evening

Latest Rams News