Forest flags | Vital Football

Forest flags

I can only assume that’s the clique making yet more references to some form of bodily function. Not that I care a jot as I have them firmly on ignore. It does make one pine for the days when this used to be a place to talk Forest without the BS.

How much for just a normal flag sized flag? Also is the badge in portrait or landscape?

Is that Woanz replacing is St Georges flag that hangs from his Worksop flat window with a Forest flag? Not that I care one jot.

I long for those long lost posters Steve99, RS. TonyWanstead, thingy from Greece to return and clean up this gay tops off flag waving BS.

Owd is.

I expect nothing less from these unliterate snerts, now doubt there’s a totally baseless personal attack as well. They are so tragically predictable not that I care a jot.

I can only assume that’s the clique making yet more references to some form of bodily function. Not that I care a jot as I have them firmly on ignore. It does make one pine for the days when this used to be a place to talk Forest without the BS.

How much for just a normal flag sized flag? Also is the badge in portrait or landscape?
fire me a message woanz and I will get some stuff over to you

Is that Hampshire Flag Co you work for SR?
I’ve dealt with them previously and still get the mails!! ?