for those that met with the chairman | Vital Football

for those that met with the chairman

Think there are other sessions planned? Maybe we should send a rep from this forum, and if we all put our heads together create then narrow down some questions for them to ask.

Genuinely not a bad idea. He goes on about anonymous members of forums, but we still have a right to voice our opinions.

Seems like all the dickhead ‘Scally Out!’ brigade have been preparing their excuses for not getting away from behind their keyboards. I’ve read:

“Some people have to work”

“No point going because he’ll just feed us guff”

Etc etc etc.

What a bunch of pusillanimous cockmunchers.

Think there are other sessions planned? Maybe we should send a rep from this forum, and if we all put our heads together create then narrow down some questions for them to ask.

1 Do you know the way to the Queens Head?

2 What did you have for lunch?

Bromley GFC, can you speed up the Local Plan process for Gills please ? This is the land designation plan for the stadium and all other land in Medway that needs to be finalised.before a stadium application can be made. Supporters who think that Paul Scally can just snap his fingers and deliver the ground just don’t understand/want to know the processes involved.

“It’s disgusting for Scally to miss out the Summer Fans Forum”

“What’s the point in going to one of these meetings, we won’t get any answers”

Bromley GFC, can you speed up the Local Plan process for Gills please ? This is the land designation plan for the stadium and all other land in Medway that needs to be finalised.before a stadium application can be made. Supporters who think that Paul Scally can just snap his fingers and deliver the ground just don’t understand/want to know the processes involved.
But it would be nice to actually have an official update about it from the club - even a snippet on the website or in the programme. The lack of communication from the club is causing the cynicism amongst the battle hardened support. Not exactly asking for much is it instead of months and months of silence.

Yes but Bromley don't you see- you're one of the moaners go to a home game and go see him. There's enough information been posted on here about the companies accounts by Wayne etc there's questions re the debt and how the club is run all the info is there to put him scally on the spot. You can ask detailed questions. You might be surprised at the replies or info you get back. It has to be a two way process. Or you will forever drown in your own misery and negativity. Then you will start the process again with a new manager or new chairmen once things start to go wrong.
How can you be sure a new owner will make that much difference ?
Sometimes it can be a complete disaster ?
I make the effort to travel up and down the country and try to get to most home games. I've enjoyed some fantastic football and results. I've also seen some terrible performances but that's football. I would rather watch league one than the over hyped premiership pre- madonna's.
Some of you seem so poisoned even by the very mention of Scally's name and this seems to spread down to towards the team and the club.
Waldo mentioned a good point re 'the new ground'. It is not easy there are so many areas of red tape to overcome.