Football's Wonderkids | Vital Football

Football's Wonderkids

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Alf Inge Haland's son is rumoured to have agreed to sign for Utd in January. He's probably the hottest young striker in world football at the moment after tearing it up in the CL for Red Bull.

Meanwhile, Eider Gudjohnson's son is at Real Madrid's academy and is consider by The Guardian to be one of the 60 most talented players born in 2002.

Is it time for Aston Villa to get proactive about the next generation of footballers? I'm sure there would be no shortage of ladies who would help produce the next generation of Grealishes. We'd only need 10 or so and a few Mingses. By 2036, we could rule the world and save a fortune on letters for the backs of the shirts.

Kluivert's 20-year-old sun Justin is also making his mark, has been for some time.

Hopefully Villa are now aiming at getting our youngsters progressing at a lot faster rate than they have been.

What we should be doing is playing the really long game by pairing up the children of our players to produce super talented grandkids who would be sent into the Villa academy from birth.

Alf Inge Haland's son is rumoured to have agreed to sign for Utd in January. He's probably the hottest young striker in world football at the moment after tearing it up in the CL for Red Bull.

Meanwhile, Eider Gudjohnson's son is at Real Madrid's academy and is consider by The Guardian to be one of the 60 most talented players born in 2002.

Is it time for Aston Villa to get proactive about the next generation of footballers? I'm sure there would be no shortage of ladies who would help produce the next generation of Grealishes. We'd only need 10 or so and a few Mingses. By 2036, we could rule the world and save a fortune on letters for the backs of the shirts.

I'm surprised he's signing for manure after what Roy Keane did to his Dad.

I'm surprised he's signing for manure after what Roy Keane did to his Dad.

I'm sure I read somewhere that he's a massive Leeds fan as well. I'd imagine Ole probably knows his dad pretty well though.

Yes. First we'll breed a race of super humans to conquer the premier League, then the world.
Brilliant JW, problem is the 1980s ( early edition) squad are knocking on a bit now. But with the wonders of modern science,we could use the DNA of our many superstars of yesteryear and be the best team in the World. Obviously we would have to take steps to hide the DNA of the likes of Ronaldo and Messi,not that they'd be good enough for us. All perfectly above board and ,of course we'll need a mega stadium of maybe 250000 as a minimum. Wife reckons l waste my life on this site but in my autumn years,l have found my calling.

Yes. First we'll breed a race of super humans to conquer the premier League, then the world.

A difficult job as most top footballers seems to have an airhead Bimbo wife, more interested in shopping that sport.
We need to get SJM , Jack and co fixed up with the Villa Ladies side to get the right Genes not jeans

A difficult job as most top footballers seems to have an airhead Bimbo wife, more interested in shopping that sport.
We need to get SJM , Jack and co fixed up with the Villa Ladies side to get the right Genes not jeans
JW,two brilliant ideas in one afternoon.