Footballers You Hate | Vital Football

Footballers You Hate

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
I was listening to the Football Weekly podcast earlier and they were discussing this very topic. Are there any current players you hate? Ever wanted to punch a player in the face? Come on, you know you do.

Michael Owen makes me angry. Just looking at him throws me into a rage. I could try to justify it but there's no logic involved.

Barton.

Ill save all my bile for him.

Id like to slowly peel off his skin, wipe my arse with it, and then use hot wood glue to stick it back on his weeping puss covered carcass.

I know I'm being greedy but just this last one, I promise.

Stephen fucking Ireland. What an absolute fucking tosser! The absolute epitome of a ****. Planning on showing your grandkids your payslips, Stephen?

Joey Barton, Ireland, Stevie Me, Tevez, Downing. That will do for now. I am sure I could come up with more and plenty of past players too

From recent incident memory - Jonas Gutierrez (sp?) of Newcastle for his play acting and tantrum at Weimann.

Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard of Liverpool for being referee sucking gobby scouse bastards
Ivanovic of Chelsea for his fat arse
Steven Taylor of Newcastle for being the most self styled, ugly, annoying gobshite in the game
and Alpay for being a ****

Not sure i can bother to hate much really but not keen on terry and do very much dislike Barton.

Hate is a strong word! Don't do it either. It takes too much energy but in the context of what BB was asking yeah, it's above, I wouldn't want to drink coffee or the like with those I have mentioned

I don`t hate these 2,but i dislike Alan Brazil for his twisted jealousy that so far has lasted 32 years and Gary Linekar for his stinking attitude towards the Villa,for no apparent reason,other than he never scored at Villa Park

I have an instant dislike for anyone not wearing a villa shirt

anyone in a Birmingham city shirt is worse still, WBA not far behind, then pick anyone really

someone mentioned Ireland, but lets say he plays Wigan last game and scores to keep us up - hero lol
but then he can feck off!

Clubpaver - 27/2/2013 15:50

I don`t hate these 2,but i dislike Alan Brazil for his twisted jealousy that so far has lasted 32 years and Gary Linekar for his stinking attitude towards the Villa,for no apparent reason,other than he never scored at Villa Park

Yes Clubpaver , I chose Mick Mills for the same reason and for the arrogant interview he gave after they beat us at Villa Park in the title winning season.

Yes but......... He started life as a Villa fan. I have a picture of him in a Villa kit before he could walk. I used to take him to games and he was Villa through and through.

He played for the Villa junior team for a while when Brian Little was responsible for the set-up. I'm never quite sure what happened but they upset him big style and there was a falling out. At that time the Blues stepped in and signed him up (the plan was that he was too good for them and would be signed up by a bigger team and earn a fortune off the transfer fee!). However he got a bad injury at Oxford if I remember correctly and that was that. Never managed to reproduce the form. Plus he went off the rails somewhat.

So he does but it relates back to the youth team days. That t-shirt from the Autoglass trophy final is in a frame on his living room wall. I'll have to ask my Uncle what happened - I haven't seen Paul for years.