Footballers collapsing on the pitch | Page 2 | Vital Football

Footballers collapsing on the pitch

Being serious Valencia, is your vaccine uncertainty related to the polio issue back in the armed forces? I have people in the office who suffered through it, and are naturally wary to new vaccinations which come quickly to market (despite recent advances from Ebola onwards).

Being serious Valencia, is your vaccine uncertainty related to the polio issue back in the armed forces? I have people in the office who suffered through it, and are naturally wary to new vaccinations which come quickly to market (despite recent advances from Ebola onwards).

No Trev , nothing to do with polio or the military.

Side effects from the covid vaccine are being deliberately suppressed and dismissed as coincidence.
I've been jabbed twice (pfizer) and would have not taken the vaccination if it wasn't for the threat of limiting my travel.
I fail to see the logic of vax passports , or the logic of most of the covid response tbh.
I do not believe children need to have it , as the roll-out of 5 to 12 year olds approaches.

When a government begins to consider mandatory shots , then something is seriously wrong.