Football & Wellbeing Study | Vital Football

Football & Wellbeing Study

Hello.

I'm conducting a research study into the wellbeing of football fans across the country and I would love to hear from Swansea fans.

I am particularly interested in the psychological benefits of following the club and how that relates to football fans in other divisions, regions and steps in the pyramid.

Below is a link to the survey. It's very straightforward. I'd be extremely grateful for your time and honest opinion in responding as this will form the centre-piece to my psychology degree.

Football fan survey link: https://openss.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3E0yn0aecIVVNHL

Please feel free to share the link with family and friends too - regardless of which club they follow. The more responses I get, the better.

If you're interested in the results, I'd be happy to post a link to the final report and anonymous data, if that’s ok - just let me know.

Thank you ever so much in advance for all your help and efforts. if you have any questions about the survey, please email me, Jill Desmond at: zy206400@my.open.ac.uk.

Jill Desmond

Hello.

I'm conducting a research study into the wellbeing of football fans across the country and I would love to hear from Swansea fans.

I am particularly interested in the psychological benefits of following the club and how that relates to football fans in other divisions, regions and steps in the pyramid.

Below is a link to the survey. It's very straightforward. I'd be extremely grateful for your time and honest opinion in responding as this will form the centre-piece to my psychology degree.

Football fan survey link: https://openss.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3E0yn0aecIVVNHL

Please feel free to share the link with family and friends too - regardless of which club they follow. The more responses I get, the better.

If you're interested in the results, I'd be happy to post a link to the final report and anonymous data, if that’s ok - just let me know.

Thank you ever so much in advance for all your help and efforts. if you have any questions about the survey, please email me, Jill Desmond at: zy206400@my.open.ac.uk.

Jill Desmond
Tried but it wouldn't work for me, next button doesn't do anything