Football .....The Return... | Page 6 | Vital Football

Football .....The Return...

Having been taking some notice of the Bundesliga this weekend 1 question occurs !
How the feck is Uwe Rosler a manager in it 😳
The owners of Fortuna must be right mugs 🤣
What next Owen Coyle gets a prem team !

If the clubs paid for the tests fair enough.
If they queue jumped and got freebies... hmmm

Have to say that the testing centre that I pass every day (at different times) is empty.
If you are referring to drive in centres - are you aware that those who don't own a car or have friends/family who will drive them there (the tester might be infected so who will risk their lives to offer a lift?) cannot be tested there?

Having been taking some notice of the Bundesliga this weekend 1 question occurs !
How the feck is Uwe Rosler a manager in it 😳
The owners of Fortuna must be right mugs 🤣
What next Owen Coyle gets a prem team !
Didn’t he play for them before he joined City? Sentimentality

Any sport with zero fans is painful to watch.

When our games come back it will push the urgency to get fans back for first game of next season even higher than it already will be.

These remaining games will be brutal. I'm even wondering if they'll start to consider letting in a small number of fans after a week or so (with testing and spaced out) to try and inject some life. I think all sorts of debate will be considered once people realise how terrible zero fan games will be.

Any sport with zero fans is painful to watch.

When our games come back it will push the urgency to get fans back for first game of next season even higher than it already will be.

These remaining games will be brutal. I'm even wondering if they'll start to consider letting in a small number of fans after a week or so (with testing and spaced out) to try and inject some life. I think all sorts of debate will be considered once people realise how terrible zero fan games will be.

TBH KDZ I think the only thing the folk running football care about is the £££££'s they're losing & will try anything to get it up & running again...even heard that Liverpool fans were saying how good the Bundesliga games were ' really, or they just hoping football continues so they can claim the title!!!

Which August, there won't be any crowds until next August 2021!The sooner folk realise this the better! Can't believe people actually think this thing is going to be over by August!!
I said. Void the season not let fans in just start the season in Aug

Apparently the Championship is planning a ‘festival of football’. Two games a week for 4 1/2 weeks. Not entirely sure how they expect players to be fit given they haven’t been able to train for over two months and there won’t be any warm up games. Festival it won’t be, glorified practice games no doubt. As much as a love football, attending and watching on tv I won’t be tuning in.

The ironic thing is I think we could definitely find a way to let say 5000 Wigan fans into the DW Stadium, whilst enforcing strict social distancing measures. No kids, no one over 60 allowed. Only adults who have to buy single tickets. One thousand fans in each stand behind the goal and the West Stand and two thousand fans in the east stand. Logistically it would be a challenge especially in terms of how to get them in and out of the ground. The concourses would have to be converted into separate sections with only toilets open for fans to use. I think it would be doable though with good planning.

Luckily we're in a fortunate position in that we'll be the least affected financially of all 24 Championship clubs playing behind closed doors as we bring in the lowest amount of match day revenue in the division.

Which August, there won't be any crowds until next August 2021!The sooner folk realise this the better! Can't believe people actually think this thing is going to be over by August!!
If we have to wait till Aug 2021 one thing for sure there will not be many clubs left

I said. Void the season not let fans in just start the season in Aug
If they stop the season now how much do you think Sky and Quest will want in compensation for not fulfilling their contract?And how little will they offer to cover next season after being let down this season?

If they stop the season now how much do you think Sky and Quest will want in compensation for not fulfilling their contract?And how little will they offer to cover next season after being let down this season?[/QUOTE miles away yet from playing. Lots of players won’t want to play

They start training next Monday and start playing around June 11,wouldn't call that miles away!

The ironic thing is I think we could definitely find a way to let say 5000 Wigan fans into the DW Stadium, whilst enforcing strict social distancing measures. No kids, no one over 60 allowed. Only adults who have to buy single tickets. One thousand fans in each stand behind the goal and the West Stand and two thousand fans in the east stand. Logistically it would be a challenge especially in terms of how to get them in and out of the ground. The concourses would have to be converted into separate sections with only toilets open for fans to use. I think it would be doable though with good planning.

Luckily we're in a fortunate position in that we'll be the least affected financially of all 24 Championship clubs playing behind closed doors as we bring in the lowest amount of match day revenue in the division.
That’s pretty much what’s been happening for a few seasons now!

Hull City are the first team to twist in formally demanding an end to the season in the Championship according to the Telegraph this morning. They’ve written to the efl citing a number of reasons why it should be curtailed. Apparently at least four others backing the stance. It’ll be interesting to see how matters develop from here.

Hull City are the first team to twist in formally demanding an end to the season in the Championship according to the Telegraph this morning. They’ve written to the efl citing a number of reasons why it should be curtailed. Apparently at least four others backing the stance. It’ll be interesting to see how matters develop from here.
The main one being they are terrified they will go down if it plays to the end 😉

They'll be bullied out of that demand by the big 2 of Leeds n WBA...not to mention the prem putting pressure on them cos if the championship comes null n void the prem would be scared of it happening to them. Sadly tho the precedent may already be set by the SPL who have scrapped the remainder of the season and awarded the title to the scummy green n white.....oh how these associations stick by their big clubs - way too much power & influence imo.

Not sure what's going on but the EFL (for a change) seem to be all over the place.
Why are they allowing the clubs in each league to decide between themselves what to do ?
There should be a joined up solution covering season end promotion, playoffs and relegation that is the same for every division under their jurisdiction. These idiots are hurtling towards piecemeal solutions which will throw next season into chaos as well.