Football, the equal opportunity sport | Vital Football

Football, the equal opportunity sport

Must admit I couldn't careless about the women's football either.

Can you imagine the uproar if the websites were separate? Every SJW on the planet would be on Spurs and any other teams' case that did it.

Can you imagine the uproar if the websites were separate? Every SJW on the planet would be on Spurs and any other teams' case that did it.

Oh I get it. I just don't care about any women's football. Find it a chore to watch.

I don't mind it being on here. I just ignore it.

Each to their own. I'm just not into Gay sport. In a tournament in 2018 the women's teams had 41 lesbian players who were openly out. The men's tournament had no Gay players ( Out ).

Are there gay sports? Or just sports that gay players participate in?

Which is the 2018 tournament you're referring to?

That was 2018, the ratio is probably higher now. I will try and find out the tournament although it doesn't matter.
I don't understand why women's rugby and football has a high % of Lesbians. Is it the aggression and physicality ?
I realise I'm being old school. I have had Gay friends of both sexes and got on well. I'm not sure I'd like to have a shower with them though !!

It obviously is an issue because very few if any male footballers come out as Gay.

Like I said "I think". I don't care about it at all. I care if someone is a decent person, contributes to their community and is good to their family.

Back to Paratici, another chance to see if his interim solutions will pan out. I think they will.