(FOOTBALL TALK!!) AFC Wimbledon v Pompey - MATCH DAY LIVE... | Vital Football

(FOOTBALL TALK!!) AFC Wimbledon v Pompey - MATCH DAY LIVE...

pompeyrug

Alert Team
Back to league two action at the weekend when we make out first (competitive) visit to Kingsmeadow to take on AFC Wimbledon.

Will we keep the unbeaten league run going be that with a draw or better still a win?

Share your thoughts pre-game, during the game (Match Day Live will be in this thread) and after it in this thread here...

<a style="color:#0E4FB0" href="http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=17451" target="blank"><b>Click here to make your prediction: Wimbledon v Pompey</b></a>.

We have nothing to fear. Let's just go out and play our "natural" attacking game and leave them to worry about us. It seems to me that every time we change our formation/line up to combat the opposition we hand them the initiative and face an uphill battle to rescue anything from the game. Lets just do the business and bag the three points. On a personal note, if (and it's a big if) anyone who has tickets for the game cannot make it for whatever reason (pestulance, plague, flood etc etc) please p.m. me as I am looking for two. I know, I know, but I have to ask ffs! I have never won a raffle in my bl**by life!! PUP PPU

I have said eslewhere that perhaps Whittingham is starting to learn his best XI, but you might have a point Emsworthian that he NOW needs to learn his best formation and stick to it?

As for the ticket, like you say you have to ask as if you dont by a ticket you dont win a raffle and all that...

Not going to be around today I don't think. My mojo's slipped a bit, have found other things to do today. Hope I'm wrong but my faith has all but disappeared this week, hope I'm wrong but don't see us getting a thing from today and that really will be a sad outcome...

Right going out to cheer myself up

In work but will try and join in, although I don't think there's any coverage here.

Chix is here and will do normal random updates

... dont you just hate people that speak in the third person ...

.. but who is the third person ?

Five changes for Pompey ..

Busy at Fratton .. Game shown in the stand and in the bar .. Good one !

Pompey: Carson, East, N'Gala, Bradley, Devera, Barcham, Ferry, Ertl, Wallace, Agyemang, Connolly.

Subs: Smith, Moutaouakil, Painter, Cooper, Racon, Bird, Craddock

Cooper, Holmes, Padovani, Bird and Craddock out for Ferry, Ertl, Wallace, Agyemang and Connolly

hi guys at work this afternoon will try and post when i can have a good feeling about today, they owe a 90minute performance for us today. Quite happy with the team just still not sure on our best full backs?

Thatcham Pompey - 16/11/2013 14:59

hi guys at work this afternoon will try and post when i can have a good feeling about today, they owe a 90minute performance for us today. Quite happy with the team just still not sure on our best full backs?

That is my doubt too Thatch ... him and the Ertl v Racon debate ..

Hoping for a good one today !

15 minutes in and doing ok ... Sounds like they are working hard .. although Wimbledon playing the long ball which is always worrying given the communication in our back four.

Pompey visit Kingsmeadow today to face Wimbledon, 3pm kick-off as usual for a Saturday of course.

Join us here on Vital Pompey, if you can, to discuss the game as it unfolds!

<b>Wimbledon line-up:</b>
<b><font color='#003BCB'>Worner
Fuller
Kennedy
Pell
Frampton
Bennett
Porter
Sweeney
Smith
Mohamed
Moore</font></b>

<b>Subs</b>
<b><font color='#003BCB'>Francomb
Midson
Moore
Fenlon
Sainte-Luce
Brown
Weston</font></b>

<b>Pompey line-up:</b>
<b><font color='#0E4FB0'>Carson
East
Devera
Ferry
N'Gala
Bradley
Wallace
Ertl
Connolly
Agyemang
Barcham</font></b>

<b>Subs</b>
<b><font color='#0E4FB0'>Smith
Moutaouakil
Craddock
Painter
Bird
Cooper
Racon</font></b>

For those of you not at the game (however you are keeping up with events) why not join us as the game unfolds?

<a style="color:#0E4FB0" href="http://twitter.com/vitalportsmouth " target="blank"><b>Follow @VitalPortsmouth</b></a>.