Football partnership | Vital Football

Football partnership

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Norwich have announced a new strategic football partnership with Brazilian Série A club Coritiba!

I guess we could see some young South Americans coming our way.

Hopefully we can send Mc Crap to Caracas.

Remember this. One goes to Caracas and can you spot Mc crap at School :grinning:

Has anybody said what this means?
It's to share scouting knowledge, data analysis, training methods and recruitment (I think it means we will get first dibs on their youth, and/or other players).

The funny think is this club has a transfer ban for not paying a player money or something plus having high amounts of loans (I couldn't understand all the article but sounds like 30 million debt or something)

Only norwich would have a partnership with a club who our ban from transfers for breaking the rules

It's to share scouting knowledge, data analysis, training methods and recruitment (I think it means we will get first dibs on their youth, and/or other players).

The funny think is this club has a transfer ban for not paying a player money or something plus having high amounts of loans (I couldn't understand all the article but sounds like 30 million debt or something)

Only norwich would have a partnership with a club who our ban from transfers for breaking the rules

Did they do any due dilligence? :eek: