Football Media | Page 28 | Vital Football

Football Media

I await for the implied ‘shaming’ of the club for failing to prevent such a thing.....oh, and the gleeful naming of the ‘offenders’ for daring to interfere with the Untouchables schedule. Something else for Klopp to moan about....

Aston Villa confirm 'significant' coronavirus outbreak at the club https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55575321

Interestingly the match report for last night’s dumping of the rags out of the EFL is buried waaaay ’beneath the fold’ on the BBC football website.......it is waaaay down the page. Anyone think it would have been emblazoned across the top had the result gone the other way?

The BBC are definitely getting worse and more partisan in their reporting.

And actually I have just realised that the report is wrong.

The Everton game was not called off solely because Walker and Jesus tested positive, as implied by their writing. It was called off because of additional positive tests among the players and support staff and the PL considered it too much of a risk as the full scale of the outbreak might not have been contained.

So the BBC description is BS and actually misrepresents the situation completely. 😡
In your words why spoils a good narrative by telling the truth

The agenda remains as strong as ever. This goes alongside digging out the Mendy COVID breach story by the rag tops. A story they had presumably sat on for months and chose to print now when the debate about lockdown restrictions is peaking. Funny that.

The agenda remains as strong as ever. This goes alongside digging out the Mendy COVID breach story by the rag tops. A story they had presumably sat on for months and chose to print now when the debate about lockdown restrictions is peaking. Funny that.

While the Agenda remains current, the material needed to feed the myth becomes more scarce, when this original story came out it was written in Latin.

I await the implied criticism from the media in the same way that they had a pop at City after our game vs Everton was called off.

I never felt that the issue was’t the proximity to kick off in our case, it always seemed to me that the hacks really thought City‘s precautions in respect of the coronavirus were in some way inadequate.

Premier League: Aston Villa v Everton postponed because of Covid outbreak https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55644144

I await the implied criticism from the media in the same way that they had a pop at City after our game vs Everton was called off.

I never felt that the issue was’t the proximity to kick off in our case, it always seemed to me that the hacks really thought City‘s precautions in respect of the coronavirus were in some way inadequate.

Premier League: Aston Villa v Everton postponed because of Covid outbreak https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55644144
Criticism will not come, if our game does go ahead vs Villa without a further postponement and Villa still field a weaker team, then we will be criticised for beating up on the Villa kids.

So now we know Maureen schooled the cheating Rags how to fake penalties!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-penalties-rashford-mourinho-23318792
Not very smart of Sir Marcus Rashford QPM DFC and Bar and you can be sure Klipperty will get asked about it. Good job Marcus 👍🏻

Still only confirms what we have pointing out for the last few months especially - needs to be called out. We saw Martial’s pathetic effort in the EFL semi final for which he was NOT punished with a yellow card which speaks also to the implicit bias which has evolved over the years.

“Since football restarted in June, United have won more penalties (18) than any other English side”​
Just like The Assassins in 2016. They too were buoyed up by having the highest penalty tally that season 🤔

what surprises me is that the Mirror have gone with this story, perhaps they think that because Maureen is now at Spurs that practice no longer is used at Old Toilet