Football Media | Page 14 | Vital Football

Football Media

I may be mistaken but did the bbc sports bulletin at the end of their 10pm news programme fail to mention our result? Can anyone else confirm?

They reported on the Premier League results and commented on Chelsea’s comeback against Arsenal and LiVARpool’s VAR assisted win but totally failed to mention the only other match in the league today.

Seriously?

Someone tell me I misheard. Because if I didn’t it has to be the most significant evidence of editorial bias I have yet witnessed.

I tried rewinding but for some reason that facility wasn’t available. I had started to walk out of the room so wasn’t really paying attention as the presenter was describing the Arsenal-Chelsea result........but then she jumped straight into effusive praise of the dippers and ......then rugby.

WTF? Could not rewind or record for some odd reason. A search of iPlayer maybe called for to see if I am going bonkers or letting paranoia get the better of me :silly:

I tried rewinding but for some reason that facility wasn’t available. I had started to walk out of the room so wasn’t really paying attention as the presenter was describing the Arsenal-Chelsea result........but then she jumped straight into effusive praise of the dippers and ......then rugby.

WTF? Could not rewind or record for some odd reason. A search of iPlayer maybe called for to see if I am going bonkers or letting paranoia get the better of me :silly:

It was probably pre-recorded and our result was not yet known, on the other hand, the BBC does not like us and take every opportunity to put us down. We will be back next season bigger and brighter.

Ah yes could have been. It was from the BBC sports studio often used on News24 so that may have been the case. #benefitofthedoubt

Guy Mowbray (BBC) in his match comments before today's game refers to "Liverpool's ridiculous title pace".......

More than a hint of admiration there I think.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't recall such a phrase being used to describe our progress during the outstanding 2017/18, record breaking 100 point, 19 points clear of 2nd place, season? There seemed to be more references like "the league risks becoming boring if one team dominates like this".......

81478439_1651648461643728_4413031742194057216_n.jpg