Football League Play-offs | Page 9 | Vital Football

Football League Play-offs

Who's Going Up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say the ref/linesman was shockingly bad at letting keogh basically dry hump bamford at every opportunity

few good leeds players, that shackleton looked decent and aisling drives forward well

Thought Leeds would win Forshaw. In Bielsa's defence they do have a lot of players who are Ayling at the moment though!

I would crawl naked across broken glass to jump in to and swim across a shark infested ocean that is made out of fire and the sharks have got venomous snakes in their mouths and the venomous snakes are holding on to hypodermic needles riddled with HIV and ebola on them for him to come and manage us.
I take ìt that you are quite keen then?

I take ìt that you are quite keen then?

To be honest, even for Hughton, I would up to the venomous snake part and I don't even rate him that much. I just rate him more than pretty much anyone else we've had in the last 20 years.

Tired of us being perennially masterbate.

Back to the pray offs as opposed to the ongoing quest to always be right, Bielsa has refused to commit to Leeds after last night.

Although he is quite right and it’s too early to say anything he has a worse reputation than Forest managers for lasting a year.

He spent £10m in the summer, recouping £6m so by most measures you would have to say he did a decent job but was it enough?

Personally I would jump at the chance to have him manage us.

With Pulis as well looking like he could jump or be pushed there could be an interesting merry go round this summer.
Gross?Or net?

Wouldn't mind seeing Lee Bowyer take Charlton up.

He was the best midfielder in Europe under Dave O'Leary in the late 90s/early 00s. Bday

Charlton beat Sunderland in 98; it was the Championship not League 1

Yes, I thought the way the comment was presented made it clear that I knew that. 4-4, Clive Mendonca and Michael Grey and all that.

Can't say I would be that fussed to be playing Charlton again, but bette them than Doncaster. Our record against Sunderland is really poor as well, especially at home (I think one win home and away this century). But they are a big club and more interesting to have in this division