Football League likely to resume behind closed doors | Vital Football

Football League likely to resume behind closed doors

Seems tricky still behind closed doors all players, officials camera guys etc will have to tested and be clear. Wonder if all our knocks etc have cleared up, they should surely need to have some sort of pre season as well as it's been nearly 2 months off.

Seems tricky still behind closed doors all players, officials camera guys etc will have to tested and be clear. Wonder if all our knocks etc have cleared up, they should surely need to have some sort of pre season as well as it's been nearly 2 months off.

What happens if one of the players catches the virus? Back inside for 14 days. Get a couple of players dropping and you are back to chaos. Very difficult decisions imo

Does the local Amazon delivery service all go off in to quarantine when one becomes unwell? By beginning of June we may have both methods of testing available thus players can be tested prior to games. Training to start mid May and June 6th seems feasible. Personally, football on TV will make lockdown more palatable.

Does the local Amazon delivery service all go off in to quarantine when one becomes unwell? By beginning of June we may have both methods of testing available thus players can be tested prior to games. Training to start mid May and June 6th seems feasible. Personally, football on TV will make lockdown more palatable.

Thats quite a big risk to take on the basis of may have. Not sure you would risk something valuable of yours on a maybe.

TBH, I can't see an end to this virus and football resuming any time soon. :cautious:
I agree.

I think we could possibly see a total redefining of football if we don't have a vaccine soon

I cannot see how next season starts with fans attending, and if fans aren't attending well over half the FL clubs won't be able to go on at all. I doubt many could survive a season like that

Mass, coordinated administration to lay off all the players and expensive contracts, an embracing of part time operating at least in the lower two divisions, possibly a deprofessionalisation of the whole FL is possible. Anyone who doesn't have a sugar daddy is fucked.

And of course, vultures will immediately claim that the PL needs to be a closed shop as a result.

Behind closed doors has got to make Direby & Reading favourites for the play offs as they’re used to playing in front of no crowds.