Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 213 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Still addicted to the Villa, but have not turned Sky Sport on at all since our last game.
What with VAR, shit refs, diving players and empty stadiums its losings its allure.

Yup, I'm all for the 'they are young and fit and can get stuck in' stuff but not this much, it isn't right.
It's not particularly fair given what the club has gone through but the premier league are more worried about their precious schedule given the TV money involved.

Never had to sub a player for exhaustion , Dean Smith 2020

Yeah, I've seen him say the same, however, you do get leggy, they are top athletes but also finely tuned, you don't always get exhausted by muscles get pulled and hamstrings tweaked.

I agree 100% with the physical impact, but I also think that we'll have that extra 'trenches' mentality because of it.

If we get off to a decent start then this run could make our season (not with injured players though, obviously).

The Premier League has announced it will extend its policy of showing all matches live on UK television until fans return to stadiums.

An agreement on televising all matches was due to expire at the end of the month but the league said: “All fixtures for the 2020-21 season will continue to be made available to fans to watch live in the UK. This arrangement will be extended until government guidance permits supporters to return to stadiums. All matches will be shown via existing broadcast partners Sky Sports, BT Sport, Amazon Prime Video and BBC.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-it-will-televise-all-games-until-fans-return

Embarrassingly small time from Everton. And piss, piss poor.

Not only are they celebrating a win against Liverpool like they have won the league but posting videos from their dressing room with the players and staff all over each other jumping about and throwing drinks around . No distancing at all.