Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 185 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Drinking warm Heineken from a plastic bottle in the concourse, no one actually enjoys that do they?

As for drinking in grounds, might work one day but knowing the English you’ll get some piss head who can’t hold his drink literally which spills onto the person in front and you’ll get the odd plastic bottle flying with a yellow liquid in it and you just hope it’s beer. Last thing I want to do is get in my car covered in piss due to some arse wipe being a twat.
You wouldn't have enjoyed the Punk era then Dan

The tier system that didn't work coming back, clubs had been told it was most likely going to be next March for a return. All of a sudden buffoon head goes against advice again and pushes forward.

Madness.

And only 4000 if I am reading it right. No way can that be done fairly

The tier system that didn't work coming back, clubs had been told it was most likely going to be next March for a return. All of a sudden buffoon head goes against advice again and pushes forward.

Madness.

And only 4000 if I am reading it right. No way can that be done fairly

why bother 4,000 in Villa Park, what an atmosphere that wouldn't generate.

Mind you at least Hourihane would be able to hear me telling him to, Tackle you fairy

Not even remotely excited about the news as Birmingham will probably be tier 3 and we won’t be able to go anyway. Would there even be any point opening up VP for 4,000 fans? Great for League 1/2 and below though.

Controlling who comes from where, applying social distancing rules in seating and standing areas [never mind the half time adventures - sorry mate only 2 people in the loos at the same time], arrival & departure times, car park rules - it's all bullshit. This govt is pissing in the wind - shut the shop up until these new vaccines have been approved and widely distributed/taken up and the situation is proven to be under control. Just keep the pain short term. Would I want to go to a match with a f***ing mask on - would I ****. The sooner proper strict measures are allowed to work, then we can return to the full house stadiums already achieved in New Zealand.

And I bet these vaccines do miraculously work. Usually takes years to develop and sometimes not at all, proof that this pandemic was nothing more than a really bad flu as all they’ve done is use what they already have to make new one. As for the so called ‘freedom pass’, well I already have it, otherwise known as paying tax.

Not even remotely excited about the news as Birmingham will probably be tier 3 and we won’t be able to go anyway. Would there even be any point opening up VP for 4,000 fans? Great for League 1/2 and below though.

Yes. Fully supportive of the lower leagues getting fans back but tbh I would like the premier clubs and their huge stadiums to turn it down and say until they can have a significantly larger amount or everyone back then leave it.