Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 233 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Proper details should be out for fans tomorrow. Going to take the NHS app, or letter saying you've had jabs, or the cards with booster/jabs (short term use for that I believe) and if none of those, evidence of a negative lateral flow test (lateral flow tests will not be done at the ground and the actual lateral flow tests CANNOT be taken in as proof.

Supporters are advised to be prepared to show NHS COVID-19 status certification in order to attend matchdays at Villa Park – starting from Saturday’s Premier League fixture against Burnley.
Following the government’s announcement to introduce Plan B of its COVID response autumn-winter measures, new protocols are now in place for all match-attending fans.
All supporters aged 18 or over, including those in hospitality, will be required to:
  1. Pre-register your COVID status online in advance of arriving at the stadium - this is to declare you are symptom-free, hold a valid NHS COVID Pass or negative NHS COVID test result and understand you risk being refused entry if you cannot provide proof. Supporters will simply be asked to complete a pre-registration form which will be emailed to fans (lead bookers for group tickets) within 72 hours of matchday. This must be submitted prior to three hours before kick-off. Please ensure your email address and preferences are up-to-date.
  2. Show your NHS COVID Pass or negative NHS COVID test result (within the previous 24 hours) at stadium checks.
  3. Do not travel if you feel unwell and/or are displaying COVID symptoms
7961e7a0-5da1-11ec-933b-95cfa7144eec.jpg

Spot checks will take place across all areas of the stadium, including hospitality, and supporters risk being denied entry if you are unable to show your NHS COVID Pass or proof of a negative NHS COVID test within the previous 24 hours, ideally on matchday.
If applicable, evidence of a negative lateral flow test result needs to be registered within the NHS COVID Pass. Do not bring your lateral flow test kit to the stadium.
Medical exemptions should now be registered with the NHS to generate an NHS COVID Pass, using 119 or the NHS website, or through your GP. This can take a little time, so if you are medically exempt, please alert the nearest steward on arrival.
Fans are also reminded to display good public health behaviour – stay at home if you have COVID-19 symptoms, wash hands regularly, social distance wherever possible and wear a face covering when indoors, in congested areas and on public transport.

bfbdddb0-5d9e-11ec-a869-37a8f5caaeb8.jpg

Aston Villa, the Premier League and its clubs have a shared goal and ongoing commitment to keep supporters and all those in attendance at fixtures as safe as possible during the COVID pandemic.
On the back of previous 2021/22 COVID matchday regulations, these new requirements are vital to help create a safe matchday environment for all fans to enjoy.
Please note, this applies to all Premier League stadia and is a legal requirement/condition of entry.
Thank you in advance for your help, support and patience during this time.
See below for our full list of FAQs

Supporters are advised to be prepared to show NHS COVID-19 status certification in order to attend matchdays at Villa Park – starting from Saturday’s Premier League fixture against Burnley.
Following the government’s announcement to introduce Plan B of its COVID response autumn-winter measures, new protocols are now in place for all match-attending fans.
All supporters aged 18 or over, including those in hospitality, will be required to:
  1. Pre-register your COVID status online in advance of arriving at the stadium - this is to declare you are symptom-free, hold a valid NHS COVID Pass or negative NHS COVID test result and understand you risk being refused entry if you cannot provide proof. Supporters will simply be asked to complete a pre-registration form which will be emailed to fans (lead bookers for group tickets) within 72 hours of matchday. This must be submitted prior to three hours before kick-off. Please ensure your email address and preferences are up-to-date.
  2. Show your NHS COVID Pass or negative NHS COVID test result (within the previous 24 hours) at stadium checks.
  3. Do not travel if you feel unwell and/or are displaying COVID symptoms
7961e7a0-5da1-11ec-933b-95cfa7144eec.jpg

Spot checks will take place across all areas of the stadium, including hospitality, and supporters risk being denied entry if you are unable to show your NHS COVID Pass or proof of a negative NHS COVID test within the previous 24 hours, ideally on matchday.
If applicable, evidence of a negative lateral flow test result needs to be registered within the NHS COVID Pass. Do not bring your lateral flow test kit to the stadium.
Medical exemptions should now be registered with the NHS to generate an NHS COVID Pass, using 119 or the NHS website, or through your GP. This can take a little time, so if you are medically exempt, please alert the nearest steward on arrival.
Fans are also reminded to display good public health behaviour – stay at home if you have COVID-19 symptoms, wash hands regularly, social distance wherever possible and wear a face covering when indoors, in congested areas and on public transport.

bfbdddb0-5d9e-11ec-a869-37a8f5caaeb8.jpg

Aston Villa, the Premier League and its clubs have a shared goal and ongoing commitment to keep supporters and all those in attendance at fixtures as safe as possible during the COVID pandemic.
On the back of previous 2021/22 COVID matchday regulations, these new requirements are vital to help create a safe matchday environment for all fans to enjoy.
Please note, this applies to all Premier League stadia and is a legal requirement/condition of entry.
Thank you in advance for your help, support and patience during this time.
See below for our full list of FAQs
Old codger alert. I have had two Covid jabs plus the booster. I have documentation for initial 2 jabs but not given any for booster. So,will showing my documentation for two jabs get me into Villa Park?

Old codger alert. I have had two Covid jabs plus the booster. I have documentation for initial 2 jabs but not given any for booster. So,will showing my documentation for two jabs get me into Villa Park?

Did they not stamp another little booklet for you? Although, they are only going to be passable short term, I am led to believe.

You can download the NHS app onto your phone and then have the pass readily available there.

OR

you can apply for a letter from the NHS to confirm the jab status.

Will post the links below.

Would I be right in thinking that In my case, I will need to show my EU digital certificate which I have on my phone, and just in case, I will take a printed copy plus my Spanish identity card?

I Don't know when I can go but I hope to fly over for a couple of games in 2022?

Would I be right in thinking that In my case, I will need to show my EU digital certificate which I have on my phone, and just in case, I will take a printed copy plus my Spanish identity card?

I Don't know when I can go but I hope to fly over for a couple of games in 2022?

If things aren't clearer by the time you come over, send me a pm and I will double/triple check the process for you mate, no problem. They are all grappling with it themselves now, so should all become smoother after the first few games hopefully.

Oh actually, covered here TH

What is accepted evidence?
  • NHS COVID Pass via: NHS App, Apple/Android Wallet, PDF of NHS COVID Pass, NHS COVID Pass letter for those who are double vaccinated
  • EU digital COVID certificate (along with ID)
  • Negative NHS COVID test result via email or text message (dated within 24 hours of the fixture)
Please note: All of the above evidence must have a valid date stamp

What evidence can I show to demonstrate I have been double vaccinated or tested?
  • The government has said that it will be mandatory for all those attending a match to either show a valid NHS COVID Pass or show an email or text message from the NHS Test and Trace confirming you have taken a negative COVID test in the previous 24 hours. 
  • If you are using a COVID test result, it must be from the NHS and include the following information: your name; age or date of birth; when the test was taken; whether a PCR or lateral flow test; and confirmation that the test is negative.
  • Exemptions should now be registered with the NHS to generate an NHS COVID Pass, using 119 or the NHS website, or through your GP.
  • You can also show proof that you have been vaccinated in another country if it is from one of the countries recognised by the NHS.
  • If you are not vaccinated, you can book your vaccine here.

If things aren't clearer by the time you come over, send me a pm and I will double/triple check the process for you mate, no problem. They are all grappling with it themselves now, so should all become smoother after the first few games hopefully.

Thank you JF. Don't tell anyone else, but you are a star!:grinning:

Not sure this is the right place for it but according to the Times a third of people in London are not vaccinated? No wonder the London clubs are struggling with Covid.

Despite my preferences showing that I consent to emails, texts etc from the club I never receive anything at all and haven't since they changed to this new platform. I look forward to not receiving the consent form to fill out and it being a cluster trying to get one :slap:

I'd be in the same boat although in my own case, bearing in mind my "great age" (trombone time in January!) I'm intending to lie low for the next little while.

Despite my preferences showing that I consent to emails, texts etc from the club I never receive anything at all and haven't since they changed to this new platform. I look forward to not receiving the consent form to fill out and it being a cluster trying to get one :slap:

Have you checked your info is up to date Melon? (Anyone) as a fair few of the people they have registered have old email addresses.

Will be putting up a link to the consent form on here as well though, or I assume it will be linkable (bound to be) if not, let me know and I can get one and pm it to you.