Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 150 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

At a guess I would say they are talking local derbies which is understandable I suppose

High profile. Could be derbies but could be the sky favourites playing each other.

Has to be the same across the board for every game. Munich v Dortmund Dortmund wasn't neutral venue.

If the police are worried about some matches and not others then that's naive and to suggest that Villa v Sheff United is more unlikely to attract people than Liverpool v Citeh is wrong and is poor planning.

Have I missed it, or does it not yet state how long a time period these games are going to be played over?

So presumably Sky will reactivate the sports on those that paused and they show exactly what they paid for in their rights package.

Also the games they are making free on Sky I hope they are extra games otherwise I will not be happy that I am paying and others who don't pay for sports suddenly get them for free.

I’ve only had a glance at some of the Bundesliga and it confirmed what I already knew, football without us is crap. This isn’t gonna change suddenly with the Premier League for me personally, hope we can stay up but won’t be too fussed if we don’t.

On the face of it there's 10 matches at the weekend and 6 in midweek. Or is there more than 1 match at the midweek times.

Whatever, it's a hell of a schedule. Wonder how many injuries there'll be.

Last edited:
High profile. Could be derbies but could be the sky favourites playing each other.

Has to be the same across the board for every game. Munich v Dortmund Dortmund wasn't neutral venue.

If the police are worried about some matches and not others then that's naive and to suggest that Villa v Sheff United is more unlikely to attract people than Liverpool v Citeh is wrong and is poor planning.
I can’t see many people turning up to the games. We’ve been in lockdown long enough to understand the situation. Look at how badly things kicked off because of that twat Cummings. Sure they probably need a few police officers there just in case but can’t see it being a huge problem
So presumably Sky will reactivate the sports on those that paused and they show exactly what they paid for in their rights package.

Also the games they are making free on Sky I hope they are extra games otherwise I will not be happy that I am paying and others who don't pay for sports suddenly get them for free.
Every game is being broadcast so I guess extra games compared to normal but not sure how it breaks down via Sky, BT etc