Football and Social Media | Page 8 | Vital Football

Football and Social Media

I could have appealed again, but what is the point! Especially with how abusive I am :lol:

Some twat who likes Southgate obviously can’t take a joke

You mean there are people out there who don't like Southgate, the man is a tactical genius, leave your best players on the bench try and win without them and when that obviously fails, stick on the good ones and hope they can save your bacon. What's not to like.

On a serious note, the world has gone mad as we've been saying for ages if Fear's tweet is offensive we may as well stop saying anything.

I'm actually lost for words over it

You mean there are people out there who don't like Southgate, the man is a tactical genius, leave your best players on the bench try and win without them and when that obviously fails, stick on the good ones and hope they can save your bacon. What's not to like.

On a serious note, the world has gone mad as we've been saying for ages if Fear's tweet is offensive we may as well stop saying anything.

I'm actually lost for words over it
Closed my account over 8 months ago not only a cesspit as mentioned above but run by the most stupid people you could imagine,

Horrible place isn't it pangloss? My little joke got removed, that remained! Amazing.

First explanation that makes sense (and it is sad I think) is the mention of England and the emoticon is of a monkey. that might well be what they are calling hate talk.

Oh dear, oh dear.