Football and Covid | Page 4 | Vital Football

Football and Covid

It says its legit on NHS website
Just had a look. I think they're sending out PDF versions for folk who haven't downloaded the app.

I'm surprised though, as I'm sure they mentioned they were concerned about possible fakes being churned out, which is why they wanted folk to use the app instead.

Mooted, not muted (which ironically, is the opposite !) ......... sorry by the way.

Agreed. I reckon someone's getting a little nervous, and maybe wishes they could reverse their irreversible decision.

Thanks Sir....am I due some spelling lines or is it the kane???
Your most def right about BJ....n without going too far off topic - it was gob smacking the Dominic C interview with LK, absolutely taken for mugs on all fronts & the disdain politicians / advisors have for us / the general public...

Got mine as I was supposed to be going to Lanzarote next week. They are simply a paper copy of your vaccination record, the security aspect is in the form of a QR code which needs to be scanned.
Yep, got mine (well, on the app) when we went to France in June. The thing is, anything can be forged onto paper. I thought the idea was that you could show the vaccine record (including QR code) as being legit as it was your personal details shown directly on the app.

Yep, got mine (well, on the app) when we went to France in June. The thing is, anything can be forged onto paper. I thought the idea was that you could show the vaccine record (including QR code) as being legit as it was your personal details shown directly on the app.

Apparently the idea is that venues will scan the QR code which links to the NHS site and the details must match those on the paper form. Will slow down entry into the venues and probably cause problems initially but no doubt these will be overcome as time goes on. Was likened earlier on to the problems at airports when security was stepped up and searches of luggage introduced, which we all hated but now accept as normal.

Sounds good to me. Time to punish those refusing to get jabbed by taking away their privileges. They’ll soon change their tune.
Punishing folk for making up their own mind on what they do ?
That way lies dictatorship suggest you move to China or North Korea if that's your point of view CL

A lot of the time it’s been about some people saying “I don’t give a toss” about spreading this virus to other people. So, I have had two jabs and I don’t give a toss about people who haven’t bothered. I will happily relay my experiences of matches and gigs to them on social media. 🦠 🦠😁

That way lies dictatorship suggest you move to China or North Korea if that's your point of view CL
Yes we voted for freedom in the referendum, this is not what I voted for.
In the spirit of this board of quoting songs, checkout
'We Are Normal'
Song by Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band

We should IMO be restricting them from enjoying interaction in pubs, night clubs, shops, cinemas and sports venues.
Relying on people to use good judgement to benefit others is going to fail.
Perhaps we should let people with Yellow fever, Smallpox, Rabies etc mingle freely with the general population so as not to curtail their personal freedom.

Perhaps we should let people with Yellow fever, Smallpox, Rabies etc mingle freely with the general population so as not to curtail their personal freedom.
We absolutely should - it's their personal choice that's how a Liberal democracy functions - I'm fully jabbed by my own free will - forcing people into things against their free will never ends well.
It's the thin end of a huge wedge this IMO

We absolutely should - it's their personal choice that's how a Liberal democracy functions - I'm fully jabbed by my own free will - forcing people into things against their free will never ends well.
It's the thin end of a huge wedge this IMO

I drive to games.

In order to drive, I had to pass a test.
In order to buy a ticket, I have to have the money ... and spend it on football, rather than summat else. .
In order to enter the stadium, it seems I'll need to be jabbed.

Choices?

I drive to games.

In order to drive, I had to pass a test.
In order to buy a ticket, I have to have the money ... and spend it on football, rather than summat else. .
In order to enter the stadium, it seems I'll need to be jabbed.

Choices?
So it's fine to discriminate in terms of vaccine / health choice but not in terms of race or sexual orientation 🤔
Playing devils advocate here to a point but the genie is out the bottle for all or none - no?
Vax or not is a lifestyle choice rather than a driving test requirement or a spending choice !