Foden | Page 2 | Vital Football

Foden

Fabulous player.

I love Micah Richards btw way but am tiring of him so often talking about how “he might need to go on loan”. Not necessary Micah. He is doing fine and will continue to do so next season just where he is.

Yup. Let the squad down, let the manager down, let their club down.....and let themselves down.

Especially disappointed in Phil - he has not long ago become a father so I think this was poor judgement despite his youth.

These chances don’t come your way that often and you would think you would be saintly on your first trip

Despite their youth and relative immaturity, this does show a poor level of judgement. Not the worst thing that anyone has ever done on international duty but under the circumstances very irresponsible. A harsh lesson but I am not sure I agree with Chris Waddle’s claim they will still be reminded of this when they are 35. I think he might be projecting there and equating it to his God awful penalty that cost England their place in the World Cup Final in 1990. I think that ball is still making it’s way out of the solar system.

Foden will miss 4 England games as a result of his indiscretion. A poor start to a promising international career.