FO Guvnor's doings | Page 2 | Vital Football

FO Guvnor's doings

Barry Freeman - 15/6/2016 10:58

LSB2 - 15/6/2016 08:43

I know Pledge personally, and he's name's not Barry! :13:

May I suggest you have a look at his Facebook page, specifically the reference to sending Barry Freeman in to sort the Guvnor out?

That is just another rant from Pledge. Says nothing about being Barry. Anyone could look at that post, and claim they were Barry. What's my mobile number end with? Just the last 3 digits will do... :-)

LSB2 - 15/6/2016 11:44
That is just another rant from Pledge. Says nothing about being Barry. Anyone could look at that post, and claim they were Barry. What's my mobile number end with? Just the last 3 digits will do... :-)

Check your Facebook inbox (the bit with messages from people not on your contacts list). There's a message there from Pledge. Pledge does not have your mobile number.

alphabet_king - 15/6/2016 12:57

lol how sweet - pledge has an impersonator/stalker

Not sure it is possible to stalk or impersonate oneself but I'll give it a go.

Pledge, is it really you?!

I get the 'Emerging from Gorse' reference and I so want to believe it is you. Clearly not just some thick as shit imposter because that would take some intelligence. But not conclusive proof.

I'm struggling with the anagram though. Will keep trying to solve that one.

If it really is you, tell us again how you nearly died....

Buddha - 15/6/2016 13:46
I'm struggling with the anagram though. Will keep trying to solve that one.

If it really is you, tell us again how you nearly died....

Pegleg. Replace one of the gs with a d and it could become Pledge.

Surgery at Medway Hospital July second or third 2007. Massive bleed. Lost 0.8l of blood, spinal cord damage, pulmonary oedema.

And the clincher: whose game is it anyway?

Detritus - 15/6/2016 14:12

Budd - it is him. Then again you might not believe this is me...

It's not him. I mean me. I'm not him. I'm as confused about this as the rest of you.

And this is the initial contact - I hope this clears everything up :7:

Attachments

• 2016-06-16 22.27.01.png
    2016-06-16 22.27.01.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 3
Tends to prove that the new Editor on GFO has a screw loose and should have the responsibility of Editor removed from him when the individual he persistently tried to get to help/take over from him says:

'I will be happy to stay on this board for healthy debate but I will refrain from joining GFO all the time that nutter is involved with your board.'