FloJo and Leeds | Vital Football

FloJo and Leeds

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
Apparently the Leeds owner is declaring how ‘happy’ they are not to have signed Florian Jozefzoon.
Sounds like a really adult and professional response.
Adds a bit of spice I suppose...absolutely love him to score the winner next week...see how ‘happy’ he’d be then.

Hate to say it but Dirty Leeds played well today and showed up the short-comings of Rowett and the job ahead he has in getting Stoke going.

The Rams will have to be on their A-Game next week and not play as they did in the first 45minutes at reading.

Hate to say it but Dirty Leeds played well today and showed up the short-comings of Rowett and the job ahead he has in getting Stoke going.

The Rams will have to be on their A-Game next week and not play as they did in the first 45minutes at reading.

spot on Bloomer they looked a very good team It could have been any score .If not for Butland I tipped them for playoffs but I think it will be autos Bad time for us to play them will take a big improvement from Friday to get anywhere near them

p

spot on Bloomer they looked a very good team It could have been any score .If not for Butland I tipped them for playoffs but I think it will be autos Bad time for us to play them will take a big improvement from Friday to get anywhere near them

p
One good point, all be it very small, but we have 2 days more recovery time and they played in the heat of the afternoon.

Hopefully they were pulling out all the stops for the home crowd and their away form may be totally different.

One good point, all be it very small, but we have 2 days more recovery time and they played in the heat of the afternoon.

Hopefully they were pulling out all the stops for the home crowd and their away form may be totally different.

Bloomer you will have no fingernails if you keep scraping those barrels ?

Latest Rams News