Fleetwood Town (H) | Vital Football

Fleetwood Town (H)

Arthur_Itis

Vital Squad Member
Nice to get my mind off takeover things and just think about a match again.
Very hard to call, I think they've only won 1 of their last 10 or so in all competitions so they'll be targeting this one to stop the slump, but an early goal from us could knock their already fragile confidence.

A win would be fantastic, a draw wouldn't be a disaster after several mid week results going our way.

I'l go for another fantastic, frustrating and nail-biting encounter with a 3:2 win - well worth a tenner.

There was 'rumours' in the press, that there was unrest in the dressing room
with Joey Barton, now he has gone Fleetwood players will have no excuse
if they don't get some wins in the next few matches,
as owner Andy Pilley is not afraid to sack Managers or getting rid of Players.

Latics: Jones (Capt), Darikwa, Johnston, Whelan, Pearce; Merrie, Perry; Gardner, Lang, Clough; Joseph.
Subs: Evans, Obi, Crankshaw, Robinson, Aasgaard.

Fleetwood Town: Cairns, Andrew, Connolly, Camps, Mulgrew, Rossiter, Madden (Capt), Vassell, Donacien, Finley, Morris.
Subs:
Coleman, Whelan, Duffy, Morris, Saunders, Holgate, Rydel.

Keane self isolating due to a positive covid test result.

At least we've managed 5 subs this week.

Disappointing to be missing Will Keane who’s really started to come into form. Good call from someone on here last week as to him being a L1 Nick Powell type.
Club admin (our admin not THEM men!) seemingly moved mountains to get the two defenders cleared to play today given that International clearance was required.
However good they may turn out to be I suppose there has to be some concern at throwing them both in together ...if...they end up forming the CB pairing ?

Disappointing to be missing Will Keane who’s really started to come into form. Good call from someone on here last week as to him being a L1 Nick Powell type.
Club admin (our admin not THEM men!) seemingly moved mountains to get the two defenders cleared to play today given that International clearance was required.
However good they may turn out to be I suppose there has to be some concern at throwing them both in together ...if...they end up forming the CB pairing ?

Yeah according to PK someone called Sarah Guilfoyle got it sorted 👏👏👏

I'm going for a 2-0 home win, due a clean sheet.
Hope the new guys settle in quickly and give us a boost.
:yes: