Fleetwood game | Page 8 | Vital Football

Fleetwood game

Games like the ones we played yesterday, I didnt have the opportunity to watch it, since it wasnt on TV or IFollow, but from the comments above and Radio Nottingham, it looked most of the first leg games of the League Cup, when we play lower league opposition. They are more up for it then us, compounded with playing an experimental team. Dont forget that last year we only drew with a goal by Cash in injury time and went on to win on penalties. AK not only had a full preseason but also an extra 4 months to get to know his players ... why people expect miracles from SL I dont know ...

We dont expect shit. Thats the fkn prolem aint it? Theres nothing there to be expectant about

"These same people would have had Cloughie gone in season one of his reign."

I think that is very true.

Not many people would have the patience these days to wait the best part of three seasons for any semblance of success.

The fans have had nothing to do with the majority of sackings. tho even still, hardly a single manager has left this club and gone on to success. Cos the owners simply do employ shit managers and these same owners are the ones demanding success in one season and suggesting the manager is capable. Some of us fans, who have seen all this circus umpteen times are simply disputing all that crap

If your owner is shit, your manager is shit and your players are largely shit, what do you think the outcome is going to be?

I know a negative and a negative makes a positive chap...is it the same for more Zedred?