Fleetwood game | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fleetwood game

Hopefully SL will keep Lolley in the team. He needs to build up a run of games to gain confidence and get back into the rhythm we saw last year. Hope to see...
samba
jenks milo chema ribeiro
ameobi johnson sow appiah
mir cummings
With a little luck we may see carvalho on the bench too.
I hope that cummings gets a chance to play some football for us as we need that 3rd striker.

These sort of games usually turn out to be a damp squib, but having splashed out my £5 I'm quite looking forward to this one. Hoping to see

Samba
Jenkinson Figuerido Chema Ribeiro
Sow Bostock
Johnson
Ameobi Mir Appiah

Plenty of others could play, but I guess some of them are on their way out

Pants, Geddy, Milosevic, Benalouane , Murphy, Bridcutt, Yacob, Clough, Cummings ......

3 up front id take. been bloody years snce we had two. we def need 2 strikers on the pitch. Its shit not having any affinity for most our own players :(

My team

Samba

Ribeiro
Rodriguez
Milo
Cash

Sow
Bostock

Appiah
Johnson
Ameobi
(in some configuration)

Cummings (but it will be Mir)

Jenkinson to play saturday

Jenkinson should play. Cash played well in Saturday and Jenkinson needs to adapt to Lamouchi's tactics.
Rodriguez won't play.
I would hope that Lamouchi will play several of those who are to be sold. Gives them the opportunity to demonstrate they are deserving of a contract elsewhere.

Jenkinson should play. Cash played well in Saturday and Jenkinson needs to adapt to Lamouchi's tactics.
Rodriguez won't play.
I would hope that Lamouchi will play several of those who are to be sold. Gives them the opportunity to demonstrate they are deserving of a contract elsewhere.
Jenkinson needs to play when it matters on Saturday.

If the manager is happy to play him twice in a week, fine.

If the manager will only play him in one game this week it needs to be Saturday. Maybe give the young lad a go at RB and Cash a go in attack; it was Cash that saved us at this stage last season

Jenkinson needs to play when it matters on Saturday.

If the manager is happy to play him twice in a week, fine.

If the manager will only play him in one game this week it needs to be Saturday. Maybe give the young lad a go at RB and Cash a go in attack; it was Cash that saved us at this stage last season
Pope, Jenkinson can start so to acclimatise, then taken off at the 60 minute...after all he is fit, played four pre season games, so shouldn't be a problem..

Surely he won't risk Grabban.

He'll play Grabban because he wants to go for the win. Grabban will probably get an injury and be out until Christmas and we'll proably still fail to win anyway.

We'll then go out an sign a striker with a one in four goal record from a second rate European league on a Bosman to replace him.

We're Nottingham Forest. It's the kind of thing you would expect us to do.

On twitter last night people were going on about some foreign article saying that Milosevic could leave as he is 4th choice CB and we have signed Chema???