Fleetwood (A) | Vital Football

Fleetwood (A)

Arthur_Itis

Vital Squad Member
I'll be really interested to see how the lads react after the Rochdale hammering.

I'd definitely take a draw today, but I fear they’ll be too strong for us.

2:0 with no shots on target for us.

The sounds of Captain PugWash to be heard twice:
Roger the Cabinboy with an assist setting up Seaman Staines to nod in from close range.
Master Bates to get the second with a penalty.

Well as Rochdale have just been hammered 4-0 at home let's hope that shows anything can happen in this league!!

Not going into this with great expectations of the lads. They looked knackered the other night and haven't had much time to rest. Its hard on young bodies to recover after giving their all in the last few weeks. Kal back on the pitch will give us a little respite but I fear the worst today.

No prediction, just hope.

My stream on pc seems to be working fine, just hope it's not another tenner down the drain.
I'm going for a 0-2 away win with Joseph and Naismith the scorers (I live in hope).

I feel sorry for Long losing out to Johnson.

Hope we can get a result ......... or put in a performance ........ and hope we don't feel inclined to tune into Johnson's 4pm announcement cos we're getting taytered !

( London and South East.......Tier 4 ........:LOL::LOL::LOL::toot:)

🎙️ Unfortunately, due to a lack of operational facilities at Fleetwood Town this afternoon, regular Latics TV commentary will not be available.

📺 The match feed remains available with stadium audio.

#wafc 🔵⚪