Fleck expected to be fit for Birmingham | Vital Football

Fleck expected to be fit for Birmingham

"We're hopeful he's going to be involved. He has to do a clearance session. If he comes through that then he'll be involved."

CW then goes onto to talk about making changes over the next two games because we will have played three games in 7 days.

Doesn't sound like he's a definite starter at the moment but if we want three points tomorrow he has to start.

"We're hopeful he's going to be involved. He has to do a clearance session. If he comes through that then he'll be involved."

CW then goes onto to talk about making changes over the next two games because we will have played three games in 7 days.

Doesn't sound like he's a definite starter at the moment but if we want three points tomorrow he has to start.
We'll alluss have a far better chance of winnin wi a fit FLECKY than wiout him that's certain but if he aint r8 i'd wait till satdi missen to start him, we dunt want him breakin darn cos we've brought him back too early but as always in TUFTY i trust..UTCB

I think he'll start on Saturday.
Same here Chris always errrs on the side of caution it will be a pleasant surprise if he starts tonight
Best case scenario is he starts we blitz em like we did villa then take him off at half time and see the game out

To be fair to FLECKY he did put one terrific ball into the box in't first half but Washington dint ger on end of it.Olly played a wonderful ball at Kop end but Baldock dint do it justice by finishin it properly.But both of em wer poor last neet tho.UTCB

To be fair to FLECKY he did put one terrific ball into the box in't first half but Washington dint ger on end of it.Olly played a wonderful ball at Kop end but Baldock dint do it justice by finishin it properly.But both of em wer poor last neet tho.UTCB
i think chris took a gamble on fleck but for me he didnt look fully fit baldock certainly wasnt up to speed he should have taken that chance think kieron would have buried that

I said when George missed i thought Kezza wudda buried it.FLECKY started ok i thought but like most of the side got worse as the game went on.It was flat in the stands as well,even when Sinclair announced it was Tufty's 100th league game in charge there was barely any reaction at all from the crowd.UTCB

I said when George missed i thought Kezza wudda buried it.FLECKY started ok i thought but like most of the side got worse as the game went on.It was flat in the stands as well,even when Sinclair announced it was Tufty's 100th league game in charge there was barely any reaction at all from the crowd.UTCB
weve set our standards that high after the villa win that anything less is dissapointing but weve a great chance saturday to get back to our best preston never a gimme but i think we will beat them

We were awful against Birmingham and I consider ourselves lucky to have got a point. Hendo was MOTM for me, he saved the day, literately! I don't mind the odd no-show every now and again. It is to be expected, you can't have sunshine all of the time, just as long as they don't make an habit out of it.