flat packers away | Vital Football

flat packers away

Match and train tickets all sorted.
I expect Smiffs to sort out transport from station at 12.15 am
on Sunday which is likely time of arrival back at Norwich.

Last win there broke our 13 year without an away win record and I celebrated by walking home for 8 miles in rain ( home at 4 am )

I don’t think I’ve ever seen us win there. I think they’ve all been draws or losses. Remember seeing Eadie score on his league debut there in a 2-2 draw, about 93/94.

I have been about 20 times and probably have about 2 wins max.
Poor turn out this season. MM has now had to back out.
Just the 5 going in our group.

If Wes hadn’t have missed a pen when I went we would have won . Last time I went we got someone sent off and conceded a goal in the first minute and went on to get a pasting . Nice day out ....not

Last win was Jan 2012 and before that March 2009 and that's when I walked home in the rain.
We were 23 rd in championship and the team included carl cort,
Grounds, Doc and Semi. What a line up !!

I was at that game...I remember Robbie Savage wasting time getting subbed --- thanks, Robbie. God, we were good back then. Is it just me or did it feel like we could win every game and now it feels like we will lose?

Anglia Trains doing their best to help away supporters going to flat pack by charging up to £ 50 / £ 60 return via Cambridge or Stanstead allowing a return journey arriving in Norwich at 00.15 Sunday morning !
Its going to be a 17 hour day for us so the team need to do their very best to achieve 3 points.