Fixtures | Page 6 | Vital Football

Fixtures

Dortmund u23s 0-6 Norwich U23s -Idah with 4 goals and Spyrou with 2. Idah must be on DF's mind. Spyrou also doing well

Maybe I am being a bit picky but why don't we play some better clubs in the summer? a game against Liverpool, Burnley, Everton or something would really test the guys. Not games against lower league German clubs and local sides like Kings Lynn. We have Luton and Charlton which will give a test but I thought a game against a Premiership side would be a good idea. It seems to me we are just going through the same preseason as we did last season but without a game against a prem side. The guys haven't really impressed in the games against lower German and the lower English sides. I just worry like last season the guys will turn up at brum and not be 100% ready

good point Bears.
I expect the premier league sides are on tour or maybe playing
overseas clubs.
The pre season has been low key. Not playing tough teams and having many key players out injured.

Scrap the tip tap sideways passing coaching to a lone striker who isn’t even in the box DF . Time to wake up and try something different

Last season he loved the 4-2-3-1 and while it can work I don't think we have the players for it.

If he doesn’t change and we are not doing well I can see many fans having a fall out with DF . We have have the ‘development’ season , and now I expect a hell of a lot better than the shite I endured all of last season

So the Ipswich v Norwich game isn't going to be on TV. The away game at QPR is and so is the home game against Villa.

I will probably not go as I promised that I would not go back after the shit I saw last season at that place. Millwall again another I said I wouldn't go to after last season. I had terrible luck in the away games last season but did see two wins at home.

Charlton this weekend be my first sight at the new players and see if anything is different.

The formation you use depends to a large extent on the players you have; it also depends on the formation and quality of the opposition.

Haha, love it. The ground is like a library at times and never helps when the football is dogshite.