Fixtures | Page 5 | Vital Football

Fixtures

I found the same thing DG. I found if you refresh it and put it full screen straight off it becomes clear , sometimes have to try this 2-3 refreshes. Mines been OK all of second half so far having done that.

1531656466117.png

I think you need to keep hitting refresh a few times until it becomes clear. Bang on full screen and it stays clear then. Mines been fine for 15 mins. 2-2 now! Pukki! Get in

Paderborn 2 - 3 Norwich FT
Scorers Srbeny, Pukki x 2.
Not a bad come back for a pre season game. Quite like the look of Pukki, he reminds me a bit of Elmander but with a better finish and work rate lol

Not good being 1 down after 19 seconds but good cone back.

Also I see Tettey is out for at least 3/4 weeks. As YB said this was the risk we took with giving him a new contract.

Just seen it is down to chickenpox...

Interesting that so far on preseason we have looked better when we have two up top but df still trying the 1 up top but we just don't seem to have the players for that system.

Today we were poor with the 5-4-1 (or 3-5-1-1) but much better going 4-3-3 and 4-4-2.

Matthews had a poor game and is not doing his chances any good. Stiepermann was played on the right wing and was terrible as was husband on the attacking left and Srbeny was invisible and Marshall as a right back seemed a waste.
But those three were better in 2nd half when moved to their natural positions and Srbeny had a partner.

Df said that he is now more interested in the forwards he has out here then oli. He said tgere are currently no offers for him.

Last edited:
Line ups if you wanted

1st half

Matthews

Marshall
Zimmermann
Klose

Stiepermann
Trybull
McLean
Leitner
Husband

Hernandez

Srbeny

2nd half

McGovern

Passlack
Zimmermann
Klose (Raggett 72)
Husband (Arrons 72)

McLean (Cantwell 72)
Thompson
Stiepermann (Godfrey 72)

Hernandez (Wildschut 72)
Pukki
Srbeny (Rhodes 72).

some of the Norwich players have had money stolen from their hotel room whilst they were playing.

Got my tickets for WBA home match. Looking forward to a week long stay in the fine city after seeing NCFC play at Brum......that match has delayed my stay! X

Anyone know when the friendly game against Charlton go on sale as I will go as just down road.