Fixtures | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fixtures

Jarvis has had another setback and DF has said that he hasn't even been involved with the 1st team in training for a while.

Morris is making a better recovery than first expected. DF has been impressed with Morris and his desire to get fit. I think Morris could be a player DF likes.

'It will last a few more months until Carlton is back without any pressure but he really works hard, so he works a double session, in the swimming pool and the gym. He has even started with some anti-gravity running, so he is in a really good way'

Cantwell is getting fit too

'Todd Cantwell, he can return to team training on Monday or Tuesday, so it’s not too bad. Sadly he missed two weeks of pre-season, so that’s not the best for him, especially after coming back from a loan spell but it is what it is and thankfully he is back now.'

Buendia has an injury. He will not feature until the German tour. He has picked up a calf injury.

Hopefully, we will see Cantwell soon too. I am not sure about Godfrey as a defender and I hope this isn't what DF is thinking. Maybe he was seeing if he could do it so that he can loan out Raggett

From reports from the two friendlies so far, it sounds like Raggett is really struggling - both defensively and bringing the ball out of defence.

As Bears says - maybe a loan would do him good

Yeah I agree Olly - DF has given him a chance hasn't he with these two games and he hasn't really impressed and I think he will need a season loan in League 1.

I see that Rhodes looked like he had picked up a knock last night but apparently, he is okay.

Interesting that Rhodes only signed yesterday but was ready to play last night and was training on Monday? Had he actually been here for a while just waiting for the loan to go through? Normally Norwich waits a while to play new players.

Great to see Thompson return and score. I think he might push Godfrey for a place.

Also, is Wildschut getting time like Raggett to impress or is it to keep him fresh for a move?

I guess the Crawley (behind closed doors --- why?) will be for players like Cantwell, Buendia, Thompson etc. to build up some fitness?

Still no Oli and no news of an injury? They are saying it is because he didn't have much of a break because he was on standby for Portugal----really????

Another player conspicuous by his absence is Husband...no mention of him anywhere - no mention of an injury and not in the squads for the friendlies (unless I have missed something?).

Not that he'd be a huge loss if he was sold - Stiepermann is better at LB anyways