Fixtures | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fixtures

I pointed out our promotion on another thread; you beat me to it DG.

We will do the home games but the aways depend on the domestic situation.

And, of course, me not ending up in hospital with some disease I never knew existed.

Sadly, I am feeling less than confident about our prospects in the coming season.

So, that will probably end in promotion given my track record for previous seasons.

Get your always done early in the season while they mean something . All those Northern always in the second half of the season don’t look much fun !

Just renewed my Priority Membership for a 8th consecutive season. I normally do Brum away. My last visit was a lovely 3-0 loss . One of Rabs last games in charge I believe. Played Naishit up front on his own that day whilst having McGovern in goal and Shittaker in defence - Yes, I still have nightmares :eek!:

Lets hope Brum away this time is a happier day out. Midlands games are the closest to a home game for me (with exception to Swansea away) as I live around 12 miles north of Cardiff. Cmon City .. OTBC

I normally always do the first game no matter where it is , but at the moment I am seriously lacking enthusiasm . Will do the London awaya and Derby away

Players back in training today. No sign of Martin from the pictures I saw. But Thompson and Cantwell both fit. Great to see the players earning good money and 1st day back and they are playing on the PlayStation....hard life.

hopefully first home game moved to sunday so I do not miss it as
was case with sunderland last year.
That was to do with a televised league cup game I think.
When do sky games get announced ?

Vrancic has picked up and injury and will miss the first month of the season. He has suffered cartilage damage.

Pinto is out of most of the preseason with a hamstring issue and will not be likely to return until after the German tour, apparently....more like he is leaving.