Fixtures | Vital Football

Fixtures

WBA at home second game. Will be doing my first game for over a year and a half! .. Not expecting much mind, will just be nice to see everyone again!

Morning Northern. Where are you :grinning:
Sadly I am on way home from holiday in Sweden for first home game.
Hopefully it will be moved to a Sunday as Sunderland was last season
( a newly relegated club as WBA ) so I get to keep my 10 year old record in tact. I suppose it does not matter as I definitely miss 2 home games when in Sri Lanka to watch 3 England games. Based on my trip to Nottingham on Tuesday I will be watching much more entertaining games.

Wasn't Sminks saying she hopes the first few games aren't in midlands?

Sat Sep 1 Ipswich Town

Shame the last game of the season is away as that will probably be a loss.

I am looking for the london away games - not many this season.

Sat Sep 22 QPR
Tue Jan 1 Brentford
Sat Mar 2 Millwall

What gives??????? How come we've got an away game to start and an away game to finish - I thought it was one each at least. we've been dudded again!!!

First home game is the day we fly out back to Oz so missing Norwich trip this time over. First game away will be flying in from Gib so thats buggered everything - always was only an outside chance but I lived in hope!!!!!!!

2 home games over Christmas , but Brentford away New Years Day ....will there be any public transport running ?

I hope so as that's on the list.
As long as its not organised by Farke as sideways would take us into
the North Sea. :grinning:

Good news on home page. The table has been adjusted to start this season using alphabetical order and we are 13 th.
Things are looking up ( one place ) :grinning:

Very tempted to go to Nottingham Forest away . Excellent pubs and it’s bound to be another stunning result by the mighty Yellows

I was thinking that as was a decent journey on Tuesday.
However upon checking it clashes with England one dayer in Kandy
so a non starter for me.

Hi chaps. Well I did not expect season to start in Birmingham and end in Birmingham but at least I can do both. I had already booked an apartment with daughter and her partner for 6th to 10th so will now extend stay to 11th, 12th or 13th so can go to WBA home. I would have preferred a home match first game but if it had to be an away, Birmingham suits. Anybody else up for that? I know some good pubs!! YB? Northern? Have Sky sorted first and second games of season yet? Been working all day so no idea.