Fixtures released tomorrow | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fixtures released tomorrow

We really are doomed, all these 'big' clubs we have to play home AND away, it's not fair. Can only see us getting 3 points all season.!!!

The two Derby matches are scheduled for Tuesday nights....the home match is on Valentine's Day and the away match is the missus birthday

Cheers for that EFL

Other way round, so I am guessing your wife's birthday is on September 13th when we are at home. Away on Valentine's Day.

Exeter at home. They'll be pumped up for their first game following promotion and all that.
A chance for our new regime to put a marker down and show we mean business. Looking forward to it.
UTI!

Fixture list has landed very badly for me this year. I will at least be able to see the opening game of the season, but missing Wednesday at home is a sad one.

Well that didn’t turn out as hoped. Will miss the first two games as we are away and Burton on Boxing Day is a bit poor. No home game and was looking to do Burton as an early arrival with a pre match brewery tour. Looks like IPlayer now if on. Plus Derby and Barnsley mid week 🤦‍♂️ never mind at least both Wednesday games are on Sat and Ipswich home on New Year’s Day makes up for Boxing day. UTI 👊💥

It's a tough league for all, except the usual tosspots! Wednesday, Pompey, Notlob, Charlton, Ipswich, Wayne Rooney 's Derby and Camberwick Green Rovers, all who think they'll walk it!!!!.

Derby don't currently have a pot to piss in. I'm not sure why so many think they will be at the top of the table. Unless, they plan to ignore all financial rules and restrictions. Surely that is unthinkable!
Oakwell on a Tuesday night. Ok for me, but won't be much good for a post match pint with the lads at work and their whippets.