Fixtures released tomorrow | Page 4 | Vital Football

Fixtures released tomorrow

Other way round, so I am guessing your wife's birthday is on September 13th when we are at home. Away on Valentine's Day.

Yes that was what I meant. Too busy thinking of ways around it. Took her to Liverpool last Valentines. Not sure she'd be impressed with a similar visit to the East Midlands!!!

Looking at our 'mini' League there are maybe 11 teams you would think we should be able compete with and get points from. The rest have got financially loads more clout than we would ever have and it will be a struggle against them. Maybe by next Monday we will have an injury update, we know Montsma is out until October ? , but the rest who knows.
UTI.

Yes that was what I meant. Too busy thinking of ways around it. Took her to Liverpool last Valentines. Not sure she'd be impressed with a similar visit to the East Midlands!!!

Doesn't Derby have the biggest indoor shopping mall in Europe or something like that? Definitely the avenue id go down.

(you can leave the fact its a night match out till after the tickets have been purchased, and then its a case of "oh your not going to believe this"... etc... " what can you do,...blah blah blah, " ive bought the ticket now, shall i see if i can get you one? etc")
Women dont have a monopoly on being devious.

Last edited:
Are tickets now available for each game ?
I tried earlier to look but think i.had a glitch my end

Doesn't Derby have the biggest indoor shopping mall in Europe or something like that? Definitely the avenue id go down.

(you can leave the fact its a night match out till after the tickets have been purchased, and then its a case of "oh your not going to believe this"... etc... " what can you do,...blah blah blah, " ive bought the ticket now, shall i see if i can get you one? etc")
Women dont have a monopoly on being devious.
Or take her shopping in the day book a hotel near the ground and say oh look there is a game on i might pop down to see whos playing