Fixtures out today | Vital Football

Fixtures out today

It is annoying me that any generic championship story on the beeb website has a picture of Rooney on it.

Quite the contrary; the more that fat has been is showcased the more pressure that comes with it.

Love him or hate him he gets people clicking and that is why sites like the BBC use his image.

You then have the collection of clueless has been's who are rolled out on Sky who know no better; they would normally struggle to predict what fucking day it is and use Rooney as a safe option, this despite the fact that Derby are probably getting one good game in ten out of him.

end of october is hectic.

17/10/2020 Blackburn Rovers (a) 3pm
20/10/2020 Rotherham United (h) 7.45pm
24/10/2020 Derby County (h) 3pm
28/10/2020 Luton Town (a) 7.45pm
31/10/2020 Middlesbrough (a) 3pm

Away at Cardiff, Swansea, Bournemouth and Norwich .
All midweek.

Pleased we can't go FFS

I try to avoid knowing our season's full fixture list. I'm a firm believer in taking one game at a time. My only focus is on the next game.

When you look at the championship teams this year, apart from the relegated teams, who could be anything, there doesn't appear to be any outstanding team in it, a good year to have a real go at it I think

If fans were given the go ahead to attend, would people?
That's a really interesting question, and all individuals will have their own point of view. I live at the seaside and if the behaviour of the crowds here is anything to go by, social distancing and any worries about being in a crowd couldn't be further from most peoples minds, so I suspect there would be a majority saying yes I'd go, for me personally though it's still a no but then I've only just stopped shielding

I'm always wary of the relegated clubs doing well, but I think the stats say that they're not guaranteed to bounce straight back. :shrug:

If fans were given the go ahead to attend, would people?

The usual's would attend, they always do.

I cannot stand watching the games on TV so I cannot wait for the Grounds to be opened up.

And the match day thread is always a much better and more amusing read the following day; reading some of the utterly moronic comments in real time is beyond surreal

The usual's would attend, they always do.

I cannot stand watching the games on TV so I cannot wait for the Grounds to be opened up.

And the match day thread is always a much better and more amusing read the following day; reading some of the utterly moronic comments in real time is beyond surreal

There is a rumour that an age limitation could be put on spectating.

I'm not saying you're old but Banger claims even your teeth have wrinkles.

That's a really interesting question, and all individuals will have their own point of view. I live at the seaside and if the behaviour of the crowds here is anything to go by, social distancing and any worries about being in a crowd couldn't be further from most peoples minds, so I suspect there would be a majority saying yes I'd go, for me personally though it's still a no but then I've only just stopped shielding

I do have concerns about the wisdom of opening grounds but somehow football seems slightly less all consuming right now for me.

He says making his 20th post of the day...