FIXTURES OUT ON THURSDAY | Vital Football

FIXTURES OUT ON THURSDAY

Bloomeram

Alert Team
We hope to have a brief review of the important dates up on the site as soon after they are released as possible. Sadly I will not be available on Thursday to do this personally, but I hope my deputies will get the relevant news on the website.....

Getting exciting now AWAY KIT 2018-19.JPG

Deputies? Howdy Sheriff Bloomer
Don't be flippant, there are several kind-hearted and efficient people here at Vital Football, who unlike the guys at FM are willing to step in and give assistance when required to a fellow editor.:bow:

I have a pressing personal matter that I must attend to otherwise I would be doing the whole job myself. In the meantime, I am very grateful to those who will put the fixtures up here as soon as possible tomorrow.:clap:

Don't be flippant, there are several kind-hearted and efficient people here at Vital Football, who unlike the guys at FM are willing to step in and give assistance when required to a fellow editor.:bow:

I have a pressing personal matter that I must attend to otherwise I would be doing the whole job myself. In the meantime, I am very grateful to those who will put the fixtures up here as soon as possible tomorrow.:clap:
Why you're at it will you try and get the VAR sorted! In Bloomer we trust!!

Latest Rams News