Fixtures 2018/19 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fixtures 2018/19

Trains go direct to Luton from Medway now, what's the odds on there being engineering works in March when we play them away..?

Thameslink? Doesnt that take ages though? Better off getting the high speed to St Pancras and then its 20 mins to Luton from there.

Thameslink? Doesnt that take ages though? Better off getting the high speed to St Pancras and then its 20 mins to Luton from there.

Costs a lot more to go that way, even though it's quicker. And we know that Gills fans are really tight lol

Hard start and more important its a hard run in so we need to be a few points clear at the top before our automativ promotion run in - WGUFC :)

Positive; Xmas looks good
Negatives: not many localish away games, only fleetwood and blackpool look like good weekenders.

My mate got pulled up for being on the HS yesterday going to Luton, so I think not!
I think the problem lies in you have to have a ticket which says plus high speed. Or any permitted. Whatever one is valid on High Speed. But the actual prices of PlusHighSpeed/AnyPermitted vs NonHighSpeed are exactly the same when going to Luton(y)

I think the problem lies in you have to have a ticket which says plus high speed. Or any permitted. Whatever one is valid on High Speed. But the actual prices of PlusHighSpeed/AnyPermitted vs NonHighSpeed are exactly the same when going to Luton(y)

I just checked, and it is the same price whatever route you take. I'll put my mate being pulled up for being on the HS as to him wearing his Millwall shirt lol

I just checked, and it is the same price whatever route you take. I'll put my mate being pulled up for being on the HS as to him wearing his Millwall shirt lol
No scuzzers on High Speed thank you! Although I think that only applies to the High Speed line itself. Christ, you should see some of the scumbags who use it in the Deal area and all the way around the coast to Gravesend. Oh, and Stratford too...

No scuzzers on High Speed thank you! Although I think that only applies to the High Speed line itself. Christ, you should see some of the scumbags who use it in the Deal area and all the way around the coast to Gravesend. Oh, and Stratford too...

I use the HS a lot, and I'm a Stroodie, so know the types I am lol

Happy with Accrington away first.Long trip when it will be good weather,and new ground.Blackpool away with a 5.30 KO might be a bugger though.