Fixture Release Dates For 2018/19 | Vital Football

Fixture Release Dates For 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
Last edited:
The fixture release day. Otherwise known as.

The fixture release day when the fixtures get released that actually bear no resemblance to how they end up looking once Sky get their mitts on them.

Can't wait for the little fixture card we get with the season ticket pack. So utterly useful. :lol:

The fixture release day. Otherwise known as.

The fixture release day when the fixtures get released that actually bear no resemblance to how they end up looking once Sky get their mitts on them.

Can't wait for the little fixture card we get with the season ticket pack. So utterly useful. :lol:
I shouldv'e gone with your idea!:clap:

They are out now. Hull away first game , Wigan first home game. As I miss those games due to holiday I am quite pleased with those.

Hull away first game , Wigan first home game. As I miss those games due to holiday I am quite pleased with those.

Looks a very decent start potentially.

And to celebrate promotion at the last game at home to Norwich.

Away on Boxing Day for second year in row.

Grrrrr!. Boxing Day is for football. Home games are written in stone. Away games are harder to justify!. Although as it's away to Swansea that's stone wall to get moved for Tv. Especially as we are likely to clinch promotion by then. :lol:

Whatever else December looks a humdinger of a month for us all three relegated sides to face and the other games dont look easy either.

What a very unexciting start to the season, tbh I look at that fixture list in general and it just doesn’t excite me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.