Fixture release date | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fixture release date

I resent being forced to have a day off when I do not want to celebrate over privileged dole scroungers

It can't be right that Local Authority workers with 5yrs service only get 29 days plus bank holidays as their entitlement.

Where did you grasp those figures? ... ah yes The Express & British Heritage :lol:

I am more than happy to see your figures then. But also reference them, don't forget to add the direct and in-direct costs as well for the number of people employed by the royal industry....

I am more than happy to see your figures then. But also reference them, don't forget to add the direct and in-direct costs as well for the number of people employed by the royal industry....

I’ve got better things to do than research whether these parasites are value for money thanks, or the simpering sycophants who fawn over them.

3506638E-CAF6-4872-BC91-8A7957225EB3.jpeg

If you weren't being paid for it I'd almost feel sorry for you.....
I would be paid for it if I could take that extra day off at a time of my choosing or the spring bank holiday is where it usually is. As I said before, this is not an extra days off, it will be deducted from my holiday so is reducing my options.

Cost of the Royal Family is thought to be over £300m, including security, transport and lost income from the duchies.
Every UK resident could get just over one pence per day with that.

I resent being forced to have a day off when I do not want to celebrate over privileged dole scroungers
So spend the day doing something that will completely distract you and preferably be enjoyable. Maybe some form of voluntary work perhaps.