Fixture release date | Page 6 | Vital Football

Fixture release date

Pretty good; three midweek away games and of those only Bolton that very many would want to go to. Pompey at Easter may attract a good following.

In the words of Elvis Costello (nearly), I don't want to go to Bolton. Those cheats are not getting my money.

I take we'll be giving Gillingham a guard of honour onto the pitch then?
Afterall they are the 'real' league one champions, with smallest squad and budget and youngest according to 'honest ' Steve Evans.....
Love to get one over that fat cheating bastard first up.

I've not checked the stats but it's always felt like he has done better against us historically, in our head to heads. I thought we'd broken the pattern after Gills away but then he went and ruined it in the return fixture.

Anyway he's due a big fat spanking.

Pompey on Good Friday. Pleased with that. Looking at having a few days down there so I can visit some old haunts, such as the Still and West, Scotts Bar, Barley Mow, India Arms, etc! Can see there being a lot of Imps down there for that one. Will be a cracking atmosphere.

Pompey on Good Friday. Pleased with that. Looking at having a few days down there so I can visit some old haunts, such as the Still and West, Scotts Bar, Barley Mow, India Arms, etc! Can see there being a lot of Imps down there for that one. Will be a cracking atmosphere.
I hope e can all get a ticket?!!

I think I will definitely be going to Wigan as that is where my brother lives and I also have friends in the north-west