Fixture release date | Vital Football

Fixture release date

According to Sky the season starts for league one on 7th August and will finish the w/e of 30th April. 138 EFL games to be shown live so no doubt we’ll have one or two changes

League One finishes a week earlier than the Championship/League Two; and has it's play off final a week earlier (Saturday 21st May), with the other two divisions the following week.

Spring Bank holiday Monday disappears next year and we get an extra Bank Hol for the Queen's jubilee at the start of June (Thurs/Fri 2nd/3rd June), hence the EFL can't do their play offs over three days in May as normal.

Traditionally end of June. A pretty early start in August after everything crammed into 2020/21.
I wonder if we'll report back slightly later than other teams after our playoff involvement. Hopefully it doesn't put us at any disadvantage.

League One finishes a week earlier than the Championship/League Two; and has it's play off final a week earlier (Saturday 21st May), with the other two divisions the following week.

Spring Bank holiday Monday disappears next year and we get an extra Bank Hol for the Queen's jubilee at the start of June (Thurs/Fri 2nd/3rd June), hence the EFL can't do their play offs over three days in May as normal.

We don’t get a extra BH one is just moved.

Suspect season is finishing earlier as 2022-23 will start early as World Cup 2022 is in December so have to make time for it. There won’t be much of a break preseason next season.

Suspect season is finishing earlier as 2022-23 will start early as World Cup 2022 is in December so have to make time for it. There won’t be much of a break preseason next season.
When we are in the Championship, we'll get month's winter break for the Qatar World Cup

Always look forward to the fixtures coming out. I'm still old fashioned enough to have a physical calendar (this year with coastal pictures), and that will be out ready to write in the home fixtures, and the away ones I would hope to go to, for the first half of the season

Always look forward to the fixtures coming out. I'm still old fashioned enough to have a physical calendar (this year with coastal pictures), and that will be out ready to write in the home fixtures, and the away ones I would hope to go to, for the first half of the season
I thought it was only me that did that!