Fixture List 20/21 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fixture List 20/21

Wtf are the EFL bothering with that wanky competition given the current fixture issues and covid problems. Another master full decision by the EFL.
It will be a large income stream to them. They will take a decent sized chunk of gate receipts for each game, much like the FA do for the FA cup. Unfortunately the EFL is a necessary evil. We need someone to manage the central league, and we need them to stay solvent. Its similar across the whole of footbal, all the associations have their cup competitions which they make their money from. FA Cup (English FA), Champions / Europa League (UEFA), World Cup, World Club Cup (FIFA), even the Kent FA will make money from the Kent Senior cup.

They'll argue they would have to cut down on many of the grass roots investment they do provide if they didn't get this money.

If you refine your Devon accent, me my Lanky accent, and those in various outposts do the same, then perhaps we could arrange "home" ticketing via the local "Gills Embassy" - :car:
When we play Plymouth, I’ll hopefully get in on a pay on the day and when I get my ticket say “thank you my lovely “
That’ll convince them in my Gravesend accent.
The hard bit will be not cheering when our third goal goes in.

When we play Plymouth, I’ll hopefully get in on a pay on the day and when I get my ticket say “thank you my lovely “
That’ll convince them in my Gravesend accent.
The hard bit will be not cheering when our third goal goes in.

Cheers for the heads up; I`ll get cracking on the "thank you my lovely" but at half time I shall have to ensure I don`t accidentally drop into "eeeh `eck that pasty`s a goodun" .

So how does someone "blend in" at Priestfield?

Alright? Know what I mean? Yeh Mate!.

Just don't say Mush -20th century, Wotcha -'50's, Leave it Out -East End(ers), or Walker! -Dickens

Lets hope all of September are naff.

I normally look out for the away games I fancy (maybe null and void until Spring 2021). Blackpool good for a weekend if the weather is good (will be a Tuesday in January then) , AFCW got a new stadium so that is potentially worth doing, always hope Lincoln is a Tuesday so I can make sure I am working up there, Ipswich on a Saturday would be good and I still haven't been to MK or Hulls new stadium. Charlton is always good, as it is a nice stadium, would be amazing to got there full. They are one club who can let everyone in and still social distance.

Lots of crap ones please.

I am in working in Lincoln on two Tuesdays in September - so that is a bloody banker !

Just wear a mask to muffle your voice. Wherever I go to shop or a cafe etc I have to repeat everything three times to get them to understand. Mind you using a bit of russian really confuses them, in cafes, especially.