First Time Ever | Vital Football

First Time Ever

fanforlife

Alert Team
I got to the pub in the City at 12:30pm on Saturday. I got picked up at 10:00pm absolutely smashed.

You might be asking yourself and whats any different then to a Normal match day?

I didnt leave the pub in between those times....Missing the game speaks volumes, I just dont do it!

FFL What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU missed a game ?.

Gees - I'm stunned.

Did you fall asleep or have the quirky team and field selections of AN finally got one of us!!!!!!!

That is a shock FFL.
I have never done that although there have been times
when I have been tempted in those terrible championship
wilderness years ( which I fear may return if the board and rab botch up
this and next season ).

There were more thrills on Michael Jackson video :grin:

FFL. I hope you are going to game tonight and have booked train tickets for Fulham away !

Bloody hell Mick ! I am seriously worried !!!! Goes to show how much Rab and the Board have knocked out of us fans . I must admit I am doing the same on Saturday . We will be travelling back through Nottingham on Saturday after a jolly in North Wales and are calling in at a meet up pub to see Northern , Apprentice and Sminky , but after they have gone to the game I am driving straight back to Norwich . Win or lose I havent got the heart to go at the moment :bye:

Yep I was there tonight...just back home, and oh dear oh dear, such a promising start then it all seemed to fall apart, in reality Wigan could have won it, Jerome didnt attack the ball, its then up the other end and they score.
Mulumbo was I believe supposed to shore up the defence so what was he doing so far upfield when they scored..Our players looked absolutely shattered, maybe the fitness levels need to be addressed

But as we all know play bad yet still bring home the bacon is seen as a great result, I just dont feel excited at the mo even after my rest on Saturday.. :124:

It is a hard watch these days. There has to be more to a day/evening out to make it bearable - pub!!

Last night 5 pre match pubs commencing at 4 pm did help a bit ( although we could have fitted in a 6th as mistimed our walk in and got to ground at 7.25 ! ) but it was a hard watch and we had to squeeze in 2 more afterwards and sat outside last pub until closing time discussing where it has all gone wrong.

It all went wrong the day we won at Wembley . The club woefully underestimated what the Prem is all about ( very strange as they had made EXACTLY the same mistake 2 seaons before) , and should have replaced Rab with a highly experienced coach immediately ,and bought in the quality players that were so obviously needed . What possessed them to think we could survive against the powerful teams in that League with clueless Rab in charge and 3rd rate players like Ditherans and Shittaker playing ?

DG...Fulham Away is a non starter for me as on a bloody Tuesday night, however Brighton on 29th is a definate starter, hotel booked but will need to sort out match day ticket.

FFL. That's a shame.
We are off to fulham and back at 2 am and I have a site meeting
near Beccles at 9 am next day !
Just got a job in fulham this week so should have got a very early train
to do a survey before the 6 pub pre match route starting at 2.30.
We're going to Brighton as a last minute change of mind by my niece not to go to uni there has stopped that trip although we will be going to
the flat packers game.

Got my train tickets for Fulham . A great bargain of £20 return and First Class BOTH ways ! Luxury !!

Just hoping DGs colleague the 'Ticket Meister' remembers to get my ticket with the rest of the party ! Doesnt matter if he forgets as I can stay in the pub and avoid watching Shitts and Donkey

Hey Diss .... why dont you tell FFL that he should be ashamed of himself for not going to Wigan home game on Tuesday . Go on , Have a go at FFL over this and see what happens

Is that an idle threat YB? what are trying to say? Why would I want to criticise FFL for not attending the Wigan game, that comment has gone right my head ! Please explain yourself matey.

its very simple Diss . You said I should hang my head in shame for not going to the Forest game when in Nottingham , so it is logical that you should suggest FFL also hangs his head in shame for not going to a Norwich game when in Norwich . Come on matey ...do it

This is all silly. Three great points today and up to second - come on chaps that's the main thing.

We all have different opinions on players etc