First team v Under 23s | Vital Football

First team v Under 23s

dazza71

Alert Team
What should Bielsa do at Arsenal?

Should he rest the first team and give the under 23s a run out or go strong?

Personally I would put out the strongest team, if we are going to play the Gunners next season may as well give them something to think about and it will be a good test for Bielsa. Arsenal dont have much else to play for so I am assuming they will put out a decent side too. I dont actually expect Leeds to win but if they go down 2-1 having performed well I'll take that.

Looks like it we be a mixture of 1st team and regular bench warmers. I hope we put up a good show and they give us fans something to cheer. Don't think a draw would be good. Millwall game already will go midweek and I think we need to avoid too many games in the 2nd half of the season. We're bound to get injuries and the squad could get stretched. You never know he might have to give Edmonson a chance.

I'm glad to see a few of the other teams going for promotion have gone through to the 4th round.

I'd like to see him involved but the fact he played for the u23s yesterday, I can't see it. Rumours are he's leaving in January.

Agree dazza,I can see him going out on loan, for some reason he just doesn’t fit into beilsas thinking .