First Signing | Vital Football

First Signing

Gaz_Imp

Vital Football Hero
No we haven't made one, sorry!

Just for fun to kill time and build up clicks... when do people think the first signing will be?

I am going for this Thursday the 8th June. Can't see us leaving all the signings beyond this week and we seem to do a lot of announcements on a Thursday!

That's not counting Long as new signing of course!

I think we're back in pre-season training 26th June, so you'd imagine we'll start seeing some movement back end of next week/beginning of the week after.

Have Dan and Nick had any time off? They, more than anyone need to recharge the batteries for next season

I'm more than happy to wait. I'd rather that than us signing up players released from Tamworth etc who will go out on loan for 9 months and not get a sniff of first team action!

Apparently we are called the Shrimpers now:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/lincoln-eyeing-move-for-impressive-23-year-old-non-league-midfield-ace/

Terrible journalism.

Why are we being linked to every non-league player?
Danny said last season he wanted to sign League 1 quality players, or am I mistaken?

I don't think League 1 quality is the same as League 1 proven. Raggett? Woodyard? Plenty more league 1 quality gems waiting I'm sure.