First leg of semi at home. | Vital Football

First leg of semi at home.

Spursex

Alert Team
(Reuters) - UEFA have confirmed the Champions League semi-final dates with Tottenham Hotspur hosting Ajax Amsterdam on April 30 in the first leg at the refurbished White Hart Lane stadium.
The return leg will be played at Ajax’s Johan Cruyff Arena on May 8.
In the other semi-final, last year’s runners-up Liverpool head to the Nou Camp to play Barcelona in the first leg on May 1 with the return leg at Anfield six days later.
The final will be played at Atletico Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano stadium in the Spanish capital on June 1.

First leg - Perfect result would be alike to the City first leg. Get the win and shut them out.

BL - we will be missing Son...which in my opinion is absolutely MASSIVE and a much bigger blow than losing Kane...we have to keep this within reach.

Second leg - go for it.

Yes it’s going to be tough to press our home advantage with no real striker.
Plus, Ajax kids are full of running and tempo and we look like pensioners in most of our games lately....it’s going to be really difficult.

Yes it’s going to be tough to press our home advantage with no real striker.
Plus, Ajax kids are full of running and tempo and we look like pensioners in most of our games lately....it’s going to be really difficult.
Oi ! I can assure you none of our players look or move like me !!! :wahey::ban:
I think it’s going to be a brilliant game . It’s taking some time to sink in . I actually cant wait to get in the local Friday night and start talking in a matter of fact sort of way about Tottenham being in the

FUCKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL:party::party:
Just can’t believe it . Wow. What an achievement