First game line up (pending newlads) | Vital Football

First game line up (pending newlads)

devonexlondonimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Vickers
Eardley waterfall wilson habergham
andrade bostwick o connor toffolo

rhead green
revert to a 442 now there is width and more balance left side ,2 natural leftfooters in side.
end of last year reverted to 433 when no decent widemen available.

issues still around Raggs replacement not too happy with Wilson there.(DEFENSIVE COVER NEEDED)
possible left winger needed...+"SOMEONE TO TAKE THE WEIGHT OF GRENNY"QUOTE DC.

without any more signings we have the basis of a decent side "on method"
subs OLLIE FRECK PETT,HARRY???????????????????
3 PLAYERS TO BE INTEGRATED TO METHOD
OPENING GAMBIT......ALL VIEWS WELCOME....SEE YOU AT NORTHAMPTON (SELL OUT)

We could yet see another centre half left sided,Wilson and Waterfall competing for the same slot.

WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE BOSTWICK`S VERSATILITY.

I do wonder how close Mark Whiley is to DC playing 3-5-2. I'm sure he sees it as another option and he has the personell to play it effectively now. Should be great if we have the flexibility to go 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1 & 3-5-2. Maybe this is what DC is after & is working towards ?

I do wonder how close Mark Whiley is to DC playing 3-5-2. I'm sure he sees it as another option and he has the personell to play it effectively now. Should be great if we have the flexibility to go 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1 & 3-5-2. Maybe this is what DC is after & is working towards ?
bostwick in the side allows the team to do this - with the same starting 11. then add a few more tactically astute and flexible players like andrade, who can play winger, second striker or third striker. eardley and toffolo can play full back or wing back.